• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Fury(X) Fiji Owners Thread

Soldato
I don't know what it is with Anand, i havent trusted thier reviews for some time, if you replicate their AMD benchmarks consistently they are way under.

Issues all over the reviews.
amd needed to make sure 4k was the only resolution tested as the card is built for it. they didnt. I can read one review and its a win for one vs the other.
next its all swapped.:rolleyes:

Soldato
I don't know what it is with Anand, i havent trusted thier reviews for some time, if you replicate their AMD benchmarks consistently they are way under.

Its like they get the result and then calculate it 15% less and publish

As with most review sites, they're only good when it suits.

That's why owner feedback tends to be a lot more accurate.(IMO)

Not a dig by the way. :)

Associate
Finally managed to get a pic done

Here is mine sat in front of Titan ReX

wrN39cF.jpg

Will start testing tomorrow.:)

Cannot wait - get to see some benchys - will you bench all for to get the single best clocker and then use that in you're tests for the benchmarks or just jump in and get bench-marking on 4xcrossfire ? :)

Soldato
Which reviews are correct then, the 100s where it's slower or the 2 where it's faster?

both.
I said it before, valid comparisons cant be done by review sites and personally I think they played out their roles.This era I would have if I was at amd used a whole new way to review such.

Its social media for a reason.

Caporegime
I think its fair to say there's plenty of reviews showing it trading blows with the ti and tx, Also quite a few showing it to be lagging behind them slightly.

Back
Top Bottom