*** Desk and Room Gallery***

Soldato
Yeah. The shark is in it too, subtly. All my prints are film based in this room, all but the Orca are signed.

Thanks! It's dead comfy now. Very happy. And yeah, i dont think i'll ever drop the FT02!

Associate
I had build a simple shelf from MDF as I have a lot of it from work. I will build a Pc case soon out of it at the same time I will cut this shelf and paint it.
My old set up:
IMAG0022.jpg

Here after small update and my new Blue Yeti:p
IMAG0027.jpg

Associate
It does look great!

Still working on mine and the 2 1080 Strix I ordered are yet to arrive :(

New keyboard, mouse, controller and mouse pad. Headset will be arriving tomorrow.

I will be making a custom stand with integrated lighting for the case.

I can't get my cable management right on the right hand side so constructed something to hide it:

What mouse pad are you using mate?

I am looking for a plan black extended mouse pad.

Associate
What mouse pad are you using mate?

I am looking for a plan black extended mouse pad.

The product name is "Woodlandu Extended Gaming Mouse Pad Stitched Edges Speed Silky Smooth Surface Non-Slip Rubber Base Mats 300x900x3mm Black Edges" from the rainforest and currently half price at £13.50.

I took a bit of a punt on this as there were no reviews for it - I'm happy to report I'm very glad I did. I'm extremely pleased with it even when I compare it to the relatively expensive Logitec G Series mat I had previously.

Associate
3WXptBq.jpg
I've just moved in to my first place with my partner, space is a bit smaller than before! So I had to change my desk to something a bit ... smaller. I'm Still happy that I have my PC so can't complain!

aJ1y2J0.jpg
Old desk for reference o.o RIP door desk.

Soldato
Not as neat as you guys, but I'm pleased I just got a Duronic monitor mount and have a bit more desk space available.

20160707_111015_zpsrftcfbqm.jpg

A little annoying my monitors are different makes though and don't line up :(

*EDIT** Wow, my desk looks a lot dirtier on the photo! *goes to get a cleaning cloth*

Back
Top Bottom