Guys - What fragrance/aftershave/whatever do you wear?

Soldato
Floral Amber, try this

Hyacinth and orange blossom, try this

Huge jasmine, try this

Floral musk with a bit of sweetness, try this

Serious musk, rose and patchouli , sample first! Try this

If you can, with perfume, always sample them first, get familiar with hers and pop into the shop and have a smell. As the links suggest you'll find them all in HoF, a fair few will be in Debenhams. I recommend you look at these in particular they are big crowd pleasers in the floral spectrum and generally always well received and thought of as premium.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post. I'll be heading out armed with all those suggestions now.

Soldato
Just ordered some SpiceBomb, hope its nice!

I would buy some creed or Tom Ford but I just cant justify the price tag on aftershave!

Caporegime
I used to have probably 15+ but now I just stick to YSL La Nuit. I love the smell and so does everyone else it seems. Not too expensive either.

Soldato
Just ordered some SpiceBomb, hope its nice!

I would buy some creed or Tom Ford but I just cant justify the price tag on aftershave!

I don't think you will regret it. Everyone who has smelled it on me has complimented me on it. I got the shower gel and moisturiser to. Bloomin love that stuff.

Associate
I need to pick out a new fragrance and just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for ones to try out.

My recent ones have been Aqua Di Gio and Issey Miyake Pour Homme, so something in the same vein as these?

Soldato
I've an even bigger problem that I can name most of your collection just from looking at that photo.

I think I may have a problem..

IMG_20160311_192213188.jpg

I need to pick out a new fragrance and just wondering if anyone has any suggestions for ones to try out.

My recent ones have been Aqua Di Gio and Issey Miyake Pour Homme, so something in the same vein as these?

If you like Aqua Di Gio, worth trying Acqua di Gio Profumo

Other you could check out:

Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche
Dior Homme Sport
Dior Homme Eau
Tom Ford Grey Vetiver (EDP more earthy, EDT is brighter and more citrus)
Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche

Last edited:
Soldato
On my shelf:

Dior Homme Intense - my go to aftershave at the moment, it's a bit heavy which isn't ideal now the weather is warming up
Tom Ford Extreme - great fragrance, same problem as above though
D&G The One for Men EDP - had this for a few months now and must say I am disappointed. The EDT had a great scent but was weak, the EDP has improved on the performance only slightly but doesn't smell as nice as the EDT
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille - Simply awesome. Saved for special occasions.

I now need something for the summer, currently deciding between Creed Silver Mountain Water, Virgin Island Water or Terre d'Hermes Hermes.

Soldato
I now need something for the summer, currently deciding between Creed Silver Mountain Water, Virgin Island Water or Terre d'Hermes Hermes.

SMW is more versatile can be easily worn all year round. VIW smells great, always puts a smile on my face, it's summer in a bottle. But I only reach for it on the odd days of high heat, smelling like coconut and lime all the time doesn't appeal to me.

I recommend trying Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche over Terre d'Hermes as it's so much fresher.

Associate
Armani Code
Armani Code Ultimate
Davidoff Cool Water
Ferrari
Hugo Boss Bottle Intense
My Vibe - Cheap Avon stuff

Went through the entire thread and will probably pickup Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Man cause of all the good reviews :D

Back
Top Bottom