** Star Wars Episode VII - SPOILERS WITHIN **

Man of Honour
Love this. Solo still has it. :)
SW-han-gif-1448562731.gif

Not sure if I like it too much really! Yeah Han doing his stuff, but why does the storm trooper fly back like that? I don't remember that in the previous movies!

Soldato
Not sure if I like it too much really! Yeah Han doing his stuff, but why does the storm trooper fly back like that? I don't remember that in the previous movies!

I don't think the two shots will actually go together in the finished film, probably just the way it was edited for the trailer, seems to be too much of a delay between Han firing and the shot hitting the storm trooper.

Man of Honour
Old Harrison looks odd in that gif, he just seems so out of place. I don't see Han Solo when I look at him anymore :(

Anyone else getting that vibe? It might change when I'm actually watching the movie though!

Caporegime
Old Harrison looks odd in that gif, he just seems so out of place. I don't see Han Solo when I look at him anymore :(

Anyone else getting that vibe? It might change when I'm actually watching the movie though!

Yep I feel the same, that why they will kill the oldies off quickly to move on. Still not as bad as fisher. Where I used to see this....

30j2pn6.jpg

I now see the large alcoholic that looks ragged. Even in the posters and pictures all I can think of is this carrie fisher...

When Han and Chewie ran around the corner while on the Death Star in SW's Han fired at the Storm Trooper and he flew back.

He jumped back a foot in the air, not kart wheels :D

Associate
Q: asked the other half for tickets for Chrimbles, good as gold she's got them but am I being a grumpy guss for being miffed that she's invited along three other folks? can happily let my inner child out around her but not overly keen on the others being there.

Do I qualify as a miserable git, considering it was the only thing I really wanted for Christmas I feel gipped on my "gift" I'd bought her yet another pandora bracelet and filled it with charms, alongside some other bits n pieces. May just hold back a few charms for Valentines etc.

/whingemodeoff.

Positive note it's at imax Printworks so yey for that :)

Soldato
Taken a half-day at work for the 17th and got my 2pm 3D showing booked. I've stopped looking at anything Star Wars (inc this thread) since mid November but every sodding website seems to have little snippets which keep catching my eye :(

Soldato
Star Wars quite simply fails to be a big deal in India. Ticket pre-ordering doesn't exist at the moment, and if we go by any of the other 'big' English speaking movie releases this year, the earliest I will be able to buy them is 2 days before release.

I have booked a viewing that at Waterloo Imax for early January when I am back in the UK, but at yet nothing confirmed for release day.

Caporegime
I've booked with five mates to go on the Thursday night at 11:30 at the Glasgow IMAX. The 12:05 showing sold out in minutes and they even put on a 3AM showing which has also sold out!

Permabanned
Q: asked the other half for tickets for Chrimbles, good as gold she's got them but am I being a grumpy guss for being miffed that she's invited along three other folks? can happily let my inner child out around her but not overly keen on the others being there.

Do I qualify as a miserable git, considering it was the only thing I really wanted for Christmas I feel gipped on my "gift" I'd bought her yet another pandora bracelet and filled it with charms, alongside some other bits n pieces. May just hold back a few charms for Valentines etc.

/whingemodeoff.

Positive note it's at imax Printworks so yey for that :)

Pretty weird she invited 3 other people along if I'm honest. I assume they are her friends... Male or female out of interest, do you like them?

Back
Top Bottom