Skyrim remastered free for pc if you own skyrim already

Caporegime
Yea, I own them all and it won't let me purchase Legendary because of that. However, it's not showing for pre-load in my library. :confused:

dunno. maybe its only showing now for lengendary owners. or go buy lengendary from a key site which was like 7/8 quid on hotdeals few days ago.

mine just showed up here in steam

skyrim_special.jpg

i would try twitter or something contact them before buying anything or post on steam.

DONT PANIC ! read this if you dont see it in your steam

http://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/312265256995174981/

Associate
The special edition is in you library list, waiting for you to click "pre-load" ....
To download it...

Not an automatic download like quite a few people were suggesting.

Caporegime
its just they havent added it to everyones steam yet.they doing it manually .so it will be a auto download once they added it to everyone who is elidgable.

Associate
I hear they're literally just facelifting the game and not fixing any of the numerous bugs. If this is the case i'll be giving it a miss :( I do own the original on steam though

Soldato
Just pre-loaded ready to give it a try on friday. From the comparisons I have seen its probably not worth bothering though. Might just carry on with my modded game.

Soldato
I'm expecting a modded game to look better, but hoping this version saves me the hassle of modding and removes the 60fps requirement. I really hope it removes the 60fps requirement.

Then again, it's Bethesda we're talking about here! :p

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Just found an article suggesting that the game will include no new gameplay or changes of a similar nature. Downloading it now such that I can take a look, but as I've already mapped the whole game, not likely it'll stay on my drive for long.

Soldato
I'm expecting a modded game to look better, but hoping this version saves me the hassle of modding and removes the 60fps requirement. I really hope it removes the 60fps requirement.

Then again, it's Bethesda we're talking about here! :p

I think ENB fixed the physics issues at high frame rates. Fairly sure I used to play at around 90fps without issue.

Back
Top Bottom