***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
I really like Rainbow Dust their description "A complex juice that gains it's roots from rainbow sherbet. A distinct and unique taste Rainbow Dust offers a different vaping experience and a variety of different tastes on inhale and exhale." although I get more parma violets.

Rainbow dust, sour fruit crush, ecr_eu and orange nimbus are all good.

Tbh apart from strawberry milk all their flavours are good.

Good to hear deliverys fixed for them, just got through on paypal and they're resending my order, fingers crossed its just a hiccup.

Great thanks, I'll place an order and see how I get on with them

Nickolp1974 - If you want to give up smoking I recommend a Nautilus X tank as it is a mouth to long to mimic smoking and an Innokin Cool Fire 4 battery and vape about 16Watts. Both on the rain forest and fulfilled by the rain forest from the right sellers - this is my setup and cheaper than what you linked, you can get a 4ml adaptor kit too for when you bored of filling the 2ml

For Juice go 50/50 mix as it suits the tank better with it being MTL and start on 6MG nicotine dropping to 3MG when ready

Last edited:
Associate
check out drip hacks guys, got a nice bottle with 75ml mixed concentrates for £15, its made up here to 3mg and 70vg 30pg 500 ml for under £20 all in with the nic vg and pg included ( added by myself to the concentrate) and it smells amazing they have a large range i went for the green slush, smells of sour apples and limes needs a few days to steep but so cheap

on the other end of the scale i treated myself to some premium juices ( i cant make anything like these sadly but evolution vaping had 25% off juice) zeus juice the black, dimpleberry and double dragon, 3 of the finest juices ive had and ive been through a lot

Last edited:
Soldato
What do the varying ohm coils do? How often do they need replacing?

You mean temp control? Basically the resistance will vary with the temperature of the coil and the mod can read this to estimate the temperature of the coil.

In theory this means no more burnt wicks etc but personally i preferr sticking to regular coils.

I enjoy their Strawberry Milk :eek: Needs plenty of steep time though!

My order was dispatched on Friday and received Monday so not to shabby. The fact you have had to go through PayPal surprises me :/

Might just be me but strawberry always tastes rank from any manufacturer.

Yeah, its a long story but the short of it is they had a delivery issue a few months back folks orders being left in the depot by royal mail. Mine was about this time but a month later it still hadnt arrived.

Soldato
Thanks for that, i see the battery is built in, how long does it last??

At 16 Watts from a full charge I get over a day out of it

Give ECR_EU a blast.

Tbh I'd just grab a sample pack from him, quite fond of his 'tropical glacier' too, its like a peppermint with a slight tint of pineapple :)

Will do, I'll place it now

Edit - Ordered 6 x 10ML Sample pack, because Vape Mail is strangely exciting

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
1. For some reason, it won't go above 68.8W on the cuboid (goes as high as I want on the X-Cube II). Not sure if it's because of the low resistance or whether it's an issue with the mod :confused: It's not a major issue as 68.8W is plenty. Having tried it on the X-Cube II, I wouldn't have been comfortable over 75W.

I'm pretty sure Cuboid has a limit of 25A, which would explain why it won't go any higher.

Associate
Has anyone seen the new cleito 120? I picked one up last night from my local vape shop, very very impressed. I think the TFV8 will be going into the drawer for a while!

Permabanned
Has anyone seen the new cleito 120? I picked one up last night from my local vape shop, very very impressed. I think the TFV8 will be going into the drawer for a while!

Looks interesting. I kinda like the Cleito but having it dry it after the second pull was always annoying as hell. Not too mention that random metallic taste at times.

Hopefully the 120 doesn't suffer the same problems...

Associate
Nickolp1974 - If you want to give up smoking I recommend a Nautilus X tank as it is a mouth to long to mimic smoking and an Innokin Cool Fire 4 battery

Thanks for this suggestion. I left my setup on the train last night (MVP3 and Subtank Nano) and was very out of touch on what to go for as I tend to buy and then not keep up with new products.

Your suggestion sounded like it would fit the bill. I was never that impressed with the Subtank Nano so wasn't to bothered about replacing that and the X tank does get some favourable reviews so gonna give that a try. I did like the MVP3 and was all ready to reorder but after reading some reviews of the Cool Fire 4 I was swayed to giving this a try.

If I was to replace my existing setup it would have cost about 60 quid, your suggestions comes in at about 40. So saved me some pennies as well!

Last edited:
Associate
Looks interesting. I kinda like the Cleito but having it dry it after the second pull was always annoying as hell. Not too mention that random metallic taste at times.

Hopefully the 120 doesn't suffer the same problems...

I had some of those issues with my original cleito, I use it in my Tesla Stealth which is a cracking little bit of kit but I have yet to see any of those issues yet, the flavour is absolutely incredible, I thought the TFV8 was good but this is dare I say even better than the crown!

Permabanned
I had some of those issues with my original cleito, I use it in my Tesla Stealth which is a cracking little bit of kit but I have yet to see any of those issues yet, the flavour is absolutely incredible, I thought the TFV8 was good but this is dare I say even better than the crown!

Ahhh see I've always though the v8 was a little crappy for flavour. Just took out all the subtleties in the juice. Sam with the Crown really, though I do like the Crown 2 despite it's atrocious first and second batch of coils.

Underboss
The Rejuiced Caramel on 50% off this month is very nice, just a simple tasting caramel, I'd go as far as to say one of the nicest caramel juices I've had in a long time.

Better than the one Scopes did a couple of years back, and that blew my taste buds apart.

Soldato
So many tanks I want to try!

I'm loving the TFV8, but then I got on really well with my Clieto so I fancy taking a look at the updated one...

Soldato
The Rejuiced Caramel on 50% off this month is very nice, just a simple tasting caramel, I'd go as far as to say one of the nicest caramel juices I've had in a long time.

Better than the one Scopes did a couple of years back, and that blew my taste buds apart.

I've got about 25ml of it you can have if you like dude, I cannot stand it!

Back
Top Bottom