***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Associate
For 100ml bottles I use a single Nic shot, which according to the calcs works out to about 3mg.
So by that reckoning, 2½ shots would do you per 250ml.
However, be aware that it will alter your PG/VG ratio, depending on which the shot is based on. Usually they're VG, I find, which can be a problem in some MTL vapes.
Add 2x18mg nic shots to 100ml of e-juice for 3mg, 5 of them to a 250ml bottle (assuming thats 250ml of juice and not 200ml with space for 250ml)

Last edited:
Soldato
Been on the 0mg for a over a week now. It's a bit strange really there is times i hammer it; but been on customer sites last few days and just got on with it no issues.

Soldato
So I dropped my Voopoo drag 4 down the stairs and after many falls, this one was the one that did it (it still works, but the collar where the atty attaches is now wobbly and I suspect at risk of failing if I drop it again).

Now, I really like it, but as always there are opportunities for upgrades. Any recommendations? I quite liked that it was a bit more grown up looking with the black and walnut styling and the little leather pad. My older mods have been either a bit too garish or too industrial.

Anything like that which you'd recommend or should I just get another one?

Associate
So I dropped my Voopoo drag 4 down the stairs and after many falls, this one was the one that did it (it still works, but the collar where the atty attaches is now wobbly and I suspect at risk of failing if I drop it again).

Now, I really like it, but as always there are opportunities for upgrades. Any recommendations? I quite liked that it was a bit more grown up looking with the black and walnut styling and the little leather pad. My older mods have been either a bit too garish or too industrial.

Anything like that which you'd recommend or should I just get another one?
Whats your budget and do you want to use sub ohm tanks or RTA's / RDA's? Personally my favorite regulated mod still available is the Odin V2 either the 200W or the 100W version are excellent

Last edited:
Soldato
Whats your budget and do you want to use sub ohm tanks or RTA's / RDA's? Personally my favorite regulated mod still available is the Odin V2 either the 200W or the 100W version are excellent

Well the drag 4 is less than £40 so am looking in that budget. I usually run about 0.32 Ohm RTA on it. I never go over 70W tbh. The Odin has that kind of styling that I'm trying to get away from, so I may well just stick with the drag 4 as it was great until it fell all the way down my staircase (again).

Associate
Recommend a geekvape l200, had quite a few mods over the years smok voopoo all fell apart pretty quickly, my geekvape has outlived the rest by a large margin.

Back
Top Bottom