Resident Evil 7!!!

Soldato
I don't recall it floating - just looks like you're holding a gun. Immersion is where the VR version takes it to a whole new level. A few bits in the demo genuinely made me jump!

Soldato
Or 23 from cdkeys lol

While £53 is a joke of a price you are getting two versions tho.
Yeah joke of a price but MS so is expected! Same version on the same system as it uses Win 10 Xbox Live infrastructure & is not Steam compatible so another walled off system same thing they did on Dead Rising 4 (which is coming to Steam in 2017 but a disaster technically due to basic wall clipping issues!).

Hope Steam version does not get cancelled now though as Capcom have agreed very late in the day to put on the Win 10 store :eek:

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I think I may just cancel my Amazon pre-order which was £24 and get it from CDKeys which are selling it for £23.75. The main reason being is that I can get pre-loading and play asap rather than wait and have to download it on release day, also in the process save some money :)

Soldato
I think I may just cancel my Amazon pre-order which was £24 and get it from CDKeys which are selling it for £23.75. The main reason being is that I can get pre-loading and play asap rather than wait and have to download it on release day, also in the process save some money :)
Cdkeys mostly send keys on release day anyway you have more chance getting the key earlier using Amazon.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Cdkeys mostly send keys on release day anyway you have more chance getting the key earlier using Amazon.

Problem is, even with my Prime, I have had deliveries as late 10pm before. They never come in the morning. Whereas CDKeys from what I remember have always allowed me to pre-load before release.

Hmm I like the look of the game etc but it just isn't resident evil in my opinion.

I agree. But still want it :o:D

Looking forward to Resident Evil 2 a lot more.

Soldato
Problem is, even with my Prime, I have had deliveries as late 10pm before. They never come in the morning. Whereas CDKeys from what I remember have always allowed me to pre-load before release.

I agree. But still want it :o:D

Looking forward to Resident Evil 2 a lot more.

Aye I haven't brought a game in months tbh so will see how reviews go.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just checked with CDKeys, they said the keys will be sent out a day before release. At least I can have it pre-loaded.

Edit: All done, cancelled Amazon and got it for £ 23.74 from CDKeys :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Question, i know the games plot and such has been leaked/spoiled so have been avoiding it like the plague. But do we know if we will be able to explore in a traditional RE sense or are we stuck in the house (maybe a little bit bigger) than the demo?

Soldato
Question, i know the games plot and such has been leaked/spoiled so have been avoiding it like the plague. But do we know if we will be able to explore in a traditional RE sense or are we stuck in the house (maybe a little bit bigger) than the demo?

From what I have heard

The house part of the demo isn't even in the full game.

Soldato
TBH keep an eye on it anyway the vr community have a record of making games work in vr and if this is already due it then the foundation is going to be set for it anyway. Are they just locking it off or something so the PS4 has timed exclusivity of vr?

Back
Top Bottom