**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Caporegime
OP
Hows it going guys? :)

I have an issue with the full dialogue interface mod, I installed it via NMM and followed the instructions, tried all three methods it gave me, and none work. The repacked files actually stopped the game from starting so I'm trying to sort that now...

Any ideas? Not on a beta version anymore, and this is the only mod ive tried to install.

Soldato
Crossfire been flawless for me for months mate. Hitting over 100fps a lot of the time at 1440p and maxed out on 390 crossfire.

Check the overlay top left for an idea.

28584726673_038c42b96c_h.jpg

29126637551_85812ddc3e_h.jpg

28584730123_3fb13d0119_h.jpg

28584725413_fa09492ded_h.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nuka World DLC for Season Pass holders launches @ 1am so only another 4 hours 45 mins to go :D Shame I have to get up for work a few hours later :(

Associate
Whats the new dlc like?

I have the base game, got bored on my second play through so im waiting for the season pass to be on a 50ish% sale then playthrough with everything

Soldato
Nuka Cola World is very good as far as I am concerned. Its nice to have a big chunk of quest content again rather than building options. I am only a couple of hours in, but it does feel very well thought out. Recommended!

Associate
Nuka Cola World just seems more of the same, go place, shoot stuff.

Ran into the NukaCola fan from Fallout 3 :)

Anyone have a game they'd recommend for a Fallout fan who likes, and wants to play a RPG?

Soldato
Maybe old news, but it seems like Nvidia are set to release their own mod for Fall Out 4.

Its already out since yesterday evening but apart from enhanced god rays more of the same & about 1 hours gameplay. Still nice to see a free pro created mod & not charged for DLC like Bethesda's junk DLC :rolleyes:

Soldato
Nuka World DLC aint worth £14.99 its best to wait for a sale the DLC is very samey but still better than the workshop garbage DLC.

Just nothing content or length wise compared to Fallout 3 + NV story DLC :( what on earth happened to Bethesda with this series they have taken some big steps backwards on the DLC content. Far Harbour is the only decent DLC they have created the rest is paid for amateur mods if you want to be really polite as well!

Soldato
Ok I picked this up in the recent sales and... I'm having a few issues with a 21:9 display. It simply won't pick up the resolution in the launcher. So I edited the .ini file to set the resolution to 3440x1440. Well that would be fine except... it crashes the game in fullscreen mode. So ok, I put it into maximised borderless windowed mode which at least lets the game launch at the right resolution, except the framerates are pathetic. I mean 30-35fps, sometimes as low as 25. So, following some advice on another forum I turned off Vsync and the framerates shot up to 55-75fps and hundreds in menus. Only now I have to use another tool, DXtory, to cap the framerate to 60. (Crimson's FRTS only works in Fullscreen mode apparently)

Am I missing something here? Because this seems an awful lot of hoops to jump through just to get a modern title working. Heck even Black Mesa works at the native resolution without any issues!

edit: fixed it finally by following a guide on Steam. Fullscreen finally! Stupid bethesda.

it really is bad form, got the same problem yet deadspace 1 has 1440 native... **** really.

Back
Top Bottom