• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Associate
I increased the brightness and contrast on the Titan X image.

It still says GeForce GTX on the shroud, but no LEDS?

4SS7OF1.jpg

Good work on the image :cool:

No idea why its still on there. It can't surely be on there on release can it??? I guess it could have been a last minute change of name due to the fact of having two different products with exactly the same name still being sold. I'm not really clued up on the legal side of things but perhaps there hand was forced to change it at the 12th hour?

Soldato
In for 2 of these beauties. Un-official word from EK is as follows: 'Thank you for contacting us! At the current time, there is no official word on whether or not we will be producing a water block for the new TITAN X graphics card. However, things change, so keep an eye on our social media pages as we always post the most up-to-date information regarding products and releases there!'

I would imagine they will make them...

Yeah they will make them. But £2800 worth of GPU's including blocks and plates.

You crazy? :p

Associate
I just started considering this card because there are no alternative air cooling to a blower at the moment, and whilst I was reluctant to buy a blower 1080 (versus awesome looking open air) it would be best for my small case...

OcUK Staff
Thought these were $1200 though? Exchange rate not tanked that badly surely! Ok, maybe I was hoping a bit at £999 :D

If the official price is $1200, then it won't be £1499

But unless NVIDIA said its $1200 then there is no price and it shall all just be guess work from 3rd parties. But if NVIDIA said it is $1200, then it is pretty easy to work out UK pricing based on their 1060 US MSRP and UK MSRP for 1060.

Caporegime
If the official price is $1200, then it won't be £1499

But unless NVIDIA said its $1200 then there is no price and it shall all just be guess work from 3rd parties. But if NVIDIA said it is $1200, then it is pretty easy to work out UK pricing based on their 1060 US MSRP and UK MSRP for 1060.

NVidia stated $1200 and doing the dollars to pounds and adding VAT, it should be around the £1100 mark.

Back
Top Bottom