• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Pascal Titan-X Launch

Soldato
Could be because they run 2-5 minute benchmarks of each game, so the card does not heat up a lot. Those TXP temperatures look very odd, could be a typo and he meant 79-82c. But really 69-72c on the 250w TX with that blower cooler is either lying or a mistake, because for example a custom AIB 1080 which is 180w TDP with much better cooler would be 69-72c, 1080 FE is hotter than 69-72c.

Last edited:
Associate
First installed.

These EVGA 980Ti Hybrid kits are pretty nice quality. Glad I found them on Amazon for only $67.

Images wider than 1280 pixels should be resized or placed in spoiler tags as i have done this time. setter.

How the hell did you get access to the blower fans power supply? I got the 1080 hybrid kit and spent 2 hours trying to get to it! No probs mounting the cooler on the gpu its self. I just can't get the shroud off the blower with out stripping the whole of the card.

I have no power connectors on my motherboard that can power the pump without accessing the power supply on the gpu. I have loads of 3 pin fan connectors but for the pump it needs a 4 pin connector that's smaller.

Anŷ special way todo it with out taking The whole of the card apart?
:confused:

Last edited:
Caporegime
How the hell did you get access to the blower fans power supply? I got the 1080 hybrid kit and spent 2 hours trying to get to it! No probs mounting the cooler on the gpu its self. I just can't get the shroud off the blower with out stripping the whole of the card.

I have no power connectors on my motherboard that can power the pump without accessing the power supply on the gpu. I have loads of 3 pin fan connectors but for the pump it needs a 4 pin connector that's smaller.

Anŷ special way todo it with out taking The whole of the card apart?
:confused:

A lot of modern motherboards come with high ampage 4 pin connectors to power pumps etc.

Soldato
Are we still at a performance level where 2 of these are the sweet spot, which was the case with the Maxwell Titan X, or is the performance of 1 now enough to utilise more of the available memory with new games?

Associate
Anyone tried NMS with this card?

Yep....game's stuttering and issues aren't going away with even a Titan. When it's over it caching and stuff it fly's around very well at 3440x1440, but not noticeably better than say a 1080 does and still suffers from some random chugging that the game loves.

Soldato
If they see Ireland they send in a loop, but if they see Spain they directly dont send anything!!!

FML dude you should have just called Nvidia, they don't read any of this so just phone them. Different countries, different warehouse, different SLAs, different process, stock systems, customs. Need I go on?

Phone Nvidia, posting here isn't speeding it up.

Back
Top Bottom