**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S7/Edge Thread ****

Associate
Anyone got any recommendations for noise-cancelling headphones for the S7 Edge? I've upgraded from an Xperia Z2 which had great stock headphones that would noise-cancel as soon as they were plugged in and I quite liked the sound too. Plugging them into the S7 and the noise-cancelling is gone and it sounds bloody terrible.

Any recommendations - noise cancelling is key as I work in a chatty office. Thanks.

Associate
Anyone got any recommendations for noise-cancelling headphones for the S7 Edge? I've upgraded from an Xperia Z2 which had great stock headphones that would noise-cancel as soon as they were plugged in and I quite liked the sound too. Plugging them into the S7 and the noise-cancelling is gone and it sounds bloody terrible.

Any recommendations - noise cancelling is key as I work in a chatty office. Thanks.

Well you don't need noise cancelling just buy in ear headphones that naturally cancel out noise.

Associate
I don't seem to have one... Top line changes ringer but not notification, next is mediamedia, then alarm, last one is a finger which is presumably touch sounds? None of them seem to change the notification sound anyway.

Associate
What car holder do you guys recommend?

Brodit mount+holder, hands down. :) You buy it specifically to fit your car, and if you swap phone you just buy another holder (no need to disconnect the mount fitted to your car).

I ordered item number 512866 ("Brodit Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Brodit Active holder with cig-plug "). (This is for the Edge, btw).

Back
Top Bottom