****CRAZY MECHANICAL KEYBOARD PRICE - £49.99 click to find out more :) ****

Deleted member 2277

D

Deleted member 2277

The Thermaltake Poseidon RGB keyboard is good value @ £75. Available with blue and brown Kailh switches. I have a Ducky keyboard with brown Cherry switches and a Thermaltake with brown Kailh switches and I really can't tell the difference.

Soldato
On the lookout for a mechanical keyboard, so this caught my eye. Bit concerned I might find black switches a bit heavy as I'm a lefty and use my pinky on the numberpad in games for jump, reload, weapon/skill select, special moves, etc. Guess the actuation force would be a little heavy for repetitive use with the pinky? any chance of the same board with red switches making a similar appearance? :)

Associate
Ordered one earlier today, my first keyboard in probably 15 years. Replacing one of these beauties.

CompaqKeyboard2.jpg

Do you know what Nemisis means?

Still have some of them in work, they are great keyboards and fantastic to type on.

Soldato
Still have some of them in work, they are great keyboards and fantastic to type on.

Yep, always found it nicer than any others keyboards I've used for work or anything and on top of that its got a nice heft so it doesn't move around at all.

Will be interesting to see how a mechanical keyboard compares, especially with heavy switches.

Soldato
So, I just got mine today.

Does the UK spec not come with the keycap remover? or has it just stopped being included?

Some reviews and unboxings show it coming with one, but those are mostly American spec boards and older reviews, so I'm guessing it they may have stopped including it, as some newer unboxings don't have it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom