****CRAZY MECHANICAL KEYBOARD PRICE - £49.99 click to find out more :) ****

Man of Honour
I like how these are "rage proof", maybe OCUK should do a video on that?

:D

I've the Ozone Strike which is basically the same keyboard without backlit and its taken a ton of abuse fine - I actually have a Zibal 60 as a spare as for awhile this specific style/MX black type keyboard was disappearing from the shelves and I picked up one of the remaining stock incase my Strike dies.

OcUK Staff
OP
Could brand match my Avior SK mouse and replace my old Reclusa, no idea how black switches compare to the reds on my better half's Corsair...

I prefer black switches, the extra actuation force makes them feel heavier and as we all know........ "Weight means quality....."

81c5f2656111595942d29371f23ffb7f.jpg

+10 if you get the reference

Soldato
On the Duckyshine K/Bs I like the Blacks and/or Browns nice to game or just type with..plus they are quiet too :)...but on the Corsair K/Bs I notice no difference what switches I use...well apart from the Corsair K/Bs are noisier

Soldato
Ordered one earlier today, my first keyboard in probably 15 years. Replacing one of these beauties.

CompaqKeyboard2.jpg

I prefer black switches, the extra actuation force makes them feel heavier and as we all know........ "Weight means quality....."

81c5f2656111595942d29371f23ffb7f.jpg

+10 if you get the reference

Do you know what Nemisis means?

Associate
It's a pity the shipping adds another 20% to the price - it's like paying vat twice.
They should do a cheaper, 'don't give a toss when it arrives' post - not many people need a keyboard next day.
(though if I could remember my original log-in I might get free postage - remembering my bit-tech one got me free shipping at scan)

Whinge over, I'll probably get one; looks great value.

But seriously - for lower value items there should be an option for cheaper postage; this doesn't give RM as an option

Soldato
It's a pity the shipping adds another 20% to the price - it's like paying vat twice.
They should do a cheaper, 'don't give a toss when it arrives' post - not many people need a keyboard next day.
(though if I could remember my original log-in I might get free postage - remembering my bit-tech one got me free shipping at scan)

Whinge over, I'll probably get one; looks great value.

But seriously - for lower value items there should be an option for cheaper postage; this doesn't give RM as an option

You can get free shipping with the forum I believe.

Back
Top Bottom