Call of Duty 2016 - Includes COD4 remaster

Soldato
50 thousand people used to play this, now it's a ghost town.

COD4 would be amazing remastered, with MP. Loved the campaign also, and the Chernobyl mission. Also the nuke going off. The SAS Mission on the plane as well... <3

Activision has been playing up for a few weeks now, I think they are slowly stopping support for it and aren't keeping the server list up to date, my dad runs 4 COD4 servers and up until a few weeks ago they were full everyday, now they get 2 or 3 people in as many days, it's a shame as it's the best COD they've ever made.

Activision has been playing up for a few weeks now, I think they are slowly stopping support for it and aren't keeping the server list up to date, my dad runs 4 COD4 servers and up until a few weeks ago they were full everyday, now they get 2 or 3 people in as many days, it's a shame as it's the best COD they've ever made.

Oh what?

Bah, COD4 is the only COD I still have installed. :(

Interested in the new remaster, potentially.

Caporegime
yes on twitter today couple of cod guys were chatting.talk of master server going offline.

saying that about 1 year ago support was dwindling for it even though servers were rammed with people.

cod 4 is still better than csgo with promod on in everyway and any other fps in normal modes.only reason i stopped playing was cause of the lack of pb support and hackfest it became.

Caporegime
i guess it depends which game type mp wise you played in cod4. promod was probably one of the finest comp games for fps ever.

better than csgo. if that was about same time cod 4 promod would have been what the people are watching as cs down the plug hole.

all bare mechanics great maps.handful of guns.great design.

if you talking about pub 64 man servers yet i was carnage but i just looked at those a fun servers for messing about.just like i look at big battlefield servers.

modding is what made cod 4 a big thing also. it will be interesting if this is allowed.it maybe on pc as they arent getting any decent ideas and all the best in the past came from previous mods.

Caporegime
I see no reason why they would want to include MP, as that's the cash cow they will want to milk from the new game.

Also, I hope they launch it as a stand alone game too, as I'm not buying a new COD just to get the old one.

Caporegime
So there's a strong chance the image that "confirmed" this is a fake based on it using a European date format yet US pricing.

But if true, IW is $80 and the Legacy Edition which includes MWR is $110, which suggests that MWR may be available stand alone for around $30+.

MWR includes the SP campaign and 10 MP maps.

Back
Top Bottom