*** The 2015 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Actually I dunno, after yesterday evening China's men had athletes bomb in 4 weight classes, which is unheard of!

I think the deal is inexperience on one count (US lifters) and z0mg-uber-overhype-kthxdieMaStrengthFacebookvidz (Chinese lot).

Nobody expected much from the US lifters, and they delivered on those expectations; on the flip side, everybody thought Liu Xiaojun nad Tian Tiao were going to clean up... and they didn't.

It's one thing being the best on Youtube; another being the best on the platform on the day.

Soldato
I felt sorry for Jared Fleming actually, his opening clean looked perfect.... then his knee just went kaput out of nowhere. At least most he women did about as well as you'd expect and I think Wilkes still has to or has just lifted (need to check).

TBH Long and Tian have bombed before IIRC and the guy in the heavies was that 'Winnie The Pooh' dude and he's a kid so maybe he got stage fright. Lu's always been able to get a total though... there's some IG clips floating around of him warming up for the CNJ and he looks way off (messes up a 190kg clean IIRC) - be interesting to see if there's any news from the athletes or coaches about why so many of them failed en masse - usually you get one of them stuff it up on the big occasion rather than nearly all of them.

Associate
Evening All.

I've been a long time lurker of this thread, trying my best to get my head around all of the elements of lifting, and lifting well.

I'm looking for some sort of workout plan to follow. Due to a new career size and strength would help a great deal.

I have to admit I am the sort of person that has to have something written down, to follow properly.

Does anybody have any suggestions, whether its something that has worked well for them, or something that they could recommend, free or paid.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom