**** Official LG G4 Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
Soldato
I had the same sticker on the G4 I won back in May. Main thing I think is that it is the 815 model and has warranty.

Anyone bought from this place before? Good service?

Soldato
You only get 60 days warranty officially from them

Some are contacting lg and they are saying either no warranty or full warranty (reports from hukd)

I have read posts stating that LG have checked the IMEI number and acknowledged it as a EU phone and eligible for their warranty. I haven't read any stating there will be no warranty...?

Soldato
Got wireless charging working now courtesy of a £5 sticker from Aliexpress :p

ExkXheUdfMsUY5X3KZQkR7D8509wY7lSRFmfiyY0ws8=w640

Had to make a small modification to get the sticker to make contact with the pins on the back, but seems fine now. Will probably pick up the official LG charging stand for it soon.

Is this the one you bought and ws it ok to fit...?

Sixty days though for delivery...?!

Last edited:
Soldato
Can anyone help me?

LG bridge won't update my phone to 6.0. Connecting my phone it tells me there is an update available and downloads it. But then when applying the update it says it can't. Suggests taking out the battery and plugging in the phone again but the same thing happens.

Any ideas?

Soldato
Soldato
Has anyone had a problem with SD cards in this G4 phone...? I have tried several in my brand new phone (don't want it to be faulty...!!) and they all fail to mount with a message....

sd card is blank or has unsupported filesystem

....tired formatting to FAT32 in the PC and used a brand new Samsung EVO 32GB, a 64GB, Sandisk 16GB etc etc.

Any ideas, apart from the phone could be a problem....?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom