ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Soldato
Whatever the conspiracies, beating a hasty retreat from the region without understanding the situation on the ground and getting a stable political solution, will hand free propaganda to ISIS to exploit on our shores with Russia's oh so discriminate 'help' in bombing anyone not tied at the hip to the current regime. Not that you can bomb an ideology or such strong civil disobedience out of existence anyway.

As it is, ISIS's charge is that our values are weak; that we're crusading in the Middle East and take its resources then leave dead children in our wake; discriminate against Muslims (of course, they kill those too, like all authoritarian regimes who drape themselves in religions trappings but don't actually believe in any of it); and our way leads to moral and social decay; hence Caliphate is the answer, tough justice and plenty of other violence. That the sort of PR some on here want to do for these terrorists?

Caporegime
Whatever the conspiracies, beating a hasty retreat from the region without understanding the situation on the ground and getting a stable political solution, will hand free propaganda to ISIS to exploit on our shores with Russia's oh so discriminate 'help' in bombing anyone not tied at the hip to the current regime. Not that you can bomb an ideology or such strong civil disobedience out of existence anyway.

As it is, ISIS's charge is that our values are weak; that we're crusading in the Middle East and take its resources then leave dead children in our wake; discriminate against Muslims (of course, they kill those too, like all authoritarian regimes who drape themselves in religions trappings but don't actually believe in any of it); and our way leads to moral and social decay; hence Caliphate is the answer, tough justice and plenty of other violence. That the sort of PR some on here want to do for these terrorists?

Why not?

We seem to suck at doing anything other than killing random people, might aswell continue.

Soldato
It was a 1-2-1 interview with Putins chef spokesman Dmitry Peskov (sounding like yourself on here) who did insinuated that all the civilians in rebel held Aleppo are probably terrorists and was outright denying reports of civilians deaths. Among other things.

So even if you are speaking the truth the BBC and this guy are pretty even.

You should watch it really you should!

I've seen enough of what is shown elsewhere. Civilians are without dying. Amazing how we are discussing a truck and workers killed in highly questionable and very uncertain circumstances and yet we have concrete evidence the US breached a ceasefire killing "a few" soldiers and wound an ant. There is also a claim of this attack being carried out with ISIS being party. Priorities.

You don't know that to be true.

No we know it to be definitely true because of what we have seen ISIS do.

RT lol... So impartial and so not pushing anti- western agenda. Well done. Keep letting them think for you.

Does the Hypocrisy not astound you?

Of the BBC yes. Spider sense tingling of J23 here with you...

Soldato
Bless your conspiracy theory little head. However, despite what you believe on the lead up, the chain of events and whatever nutty theories you hold, the truth remains that millions of people protested for change. Assad has no right to deny that change and he certainly has no right to be executing his own people, those that oppose him. I think you're disgusting if you disagree and are content that leaders kill their own who disagree with them.

Same old Robo... No evidence, no argument. Turns up to berate other posters (not their posts). I find it disgusting you are rooting for ISIS.

You like this quote don't you? I suggest you go outside. I suggest you go to the gym. I suggest lifting things and putting things down might suit your thought process better than trying to decipher middle east mess.

Same old Robo... No evidence... Picks fault with posters... Fails at a position (eg has none) so now because his position is sooooo **** poor decides to attack a posters hobbies.... What another fantastic contribution to the thread... *slow claps

Caporegime
You like this quote don't you? I suggest you go outside. I suggest you go to the gym. I suggest lifting things and putting things down might suit your thought process better than trying to decipher middle east mess.

somewhere a philosopher cries at the ignorance of this statement.

Soldato
OP
Same old Robo... No evidence, no argument. Turns up to berate other posters (not their posts). I find it disgusting you are rooting for ISIS.

Same old Robo... No evidence... Picks fault with posters... Fails at a position (eg has none) so now because his position is sooooo **** poor decides to attack a posters hobbies.... What another fantastic contribution to the thread... *slow claps

Slow everything.

And you denying evidence that Assad is bombing Aleppo? Come on RaohNS, there is having blind faith in the red team, but then there is just plain denial.

Time to edify yourself.

Last edited:
Soldato
Nah, maybe just RaohNS.

Tefal is correct.

Slow everything.

And you denying evidence that Assad is bombing Aleppo? Come on RaohNS, there is having blind faith in the red team, but then there is just plain denial.

Time to edify yourself.

Show me where I have said Assad isn't bombing Aleppo... Making things up again Robo. Its really posts like this where you are showing yourself to be ignorant a troll or both (my guess of course).

I notice you conveniently skirt evidence yet again. Lets see if my "friends of the US, ISIS" turns out to be a justified statement. I'm sitting very confidently that it does.

Your .... I cant really call it an argument as its more berating and a **** shower of drivel. Who do you work for again?

Soldato
OP
AQ commander? I thought it was ISIL a minute a go? Must be true though, he said so.

Meanwhile, more pertinent...

Airstrikes by forces loyal to the Syrian government have bombed out of service the two largest hospitals in besieged eastern Aleppo, which serve a quarter of a million civilians, in what doctors have described as a catastrophic campaign that is testing the conscience of the world.

guardian link

Inb4 it's western propaganda, so isn't true.
Inb4 doctors are not ISIL commanders, so isn't true.
Inb4 victims not Syrian army so don't care.

Soldato
AQ commander? I thought it was ISIL a minute a go? Must be true though, he said so.

Meanwhile, more pertinent...

guardian link

Inb4 it's western propaganda, so isn't true.
Inb4 doctors are not ISIL commanders, so isn't true.
Inb4 victims not Syrian army so don't care.

AQ are under the ISIS umbrella eg I referred to al-Nusra as a quartet of it.

You really are having a hard time keeping up with this aren't you Cod.

Oh look, EVIDENCE the AQ/ISIL/NUSRA commander informant is fake... Who would have thought it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tobiaschneider/status/780771393453588484?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

So ISIS do not have: US gear (inc those all important TOW missiles) are funded by external nations and supported bybthem (funny Russia said this when they came into the war on invitation).

Also vid is far from "proven" fake. Like any video its evidence and authenticity can be questioned. I thought it looked a little costumish for him to have a grenade and radio how he did. The gold ring comment is... Well... Clutching at straws. The "geo location" isn't any kind of proof either.

The most damning piece of evidence has yet to arrive from the US State Department.

Caporegime
So ISIS do not have: US gear

bo ones ever denied that they have us equipment.

They captured billions of dollars worth of the stuff from the Iraqi army right at the start.

Not to mention the vast amounts of material exchanging hands as various groups and factions form and swap sides, get absorbed or wiped out.

I mean if youre going to go down that route they have an absolute massive pile of russian equipment too.

Like those all important Ak47s and Ak74s rhey all seem to have

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom