ISIL, ISIS, Daesh discussion thread.

Associate
Even more evidence then that ISIS were aware of the aid convoy.

Agenda?

Evidence it was Russia? Western medias say so?

Who knows?

Again, disgusting.

I'll use my old and valid methodology to close this one out: Who started this mess? Yes, the US. Who provides ISIS with weapons and "accidental" aid drops, lulz

Nonsense, but off out so will rebuff in due course!

Soldato
OP
Funny, I have the same laugh at you :D "a few"... What's that? Your drink driving excuse to a copper? Lulz.

Well here is where you revert to troll mode... Or ignorance mode (likely)... it was during a ceasefire. Remind us who you support again Robo? The US hospital bombers of course.

You're taking the few comment too literally on purpose, it just proves you have a weak argument. Of course, compared to the thousands of civilians in Aleppo being given killed by the Russian backed regime then yes relatively it's just a few soldiers.... And seeing as we're bleating about a ceasefire, well you better be bleating about that convoy the Syrians/Russians struck too...

Not first hand or a degree in explosives but having seen more than enough pictures and footage of what even a small payload missile can do to a car (eg a rocket) or we can go smaller and say an RPG, then you see the aid convoy is comparatively minus being set ablaze showing no evidence of explosive elements.

From looking at pictures? Christ. Do you base your knowledge on Rambo movies? :D

The correct answer was "robocod, I have no weaponeering knowledge whatsoever, so I will cease to make statements as if I did have any because in doing so I'm just making myself look silly".

Man of Honour
Not first hand or a degree in explosives but having seen more than enough pictures and footage of what even a small payload missile can do to a car (eg a rocket) or we can go smaller and say an RPG, then you see the aid convoy is comparatively minus being set ablaze showing no evidence of explosive elements.

There are all kinds of incendiary devices, etc. that can do a lot of damage without a typical explosion, etc.

Soldato
OP
In other words, we have no evidence but regardless Russia IS responsible because we say so.

Evidence it was Russia? Western medias say so?

We have Syria claiming they have intercepted communication between ISIS and their friends the US.

We now have evidence coming through that the US uses Turkey as a staging post to transport weapons and other things.

That's far from clear actually. The evidence points more towards the US backing ISIS than trying to beat them. The US supply them. If you don't believe it or say they are liars, you can head over to Syria and tell the ISIS commander that he was wrong when he said "the US provides us with weapons".

In RaohNS world: western propaganda = bad/incorrect. ISIL/syrian/Russian/anything not Western propaganda = good/correct.

Soldato
You're taking the few comment too literally on purpose, it just proves you have a weak argument. Of course, compared to the thousands of civilians in Aleppo being given killed by the Russian backed regime then yes relatively it's just a few soldiers.... And seeing as we're bleating about a ceasefire, well you better be bleating about that convoy the Syrians/Russians struck too...

Evidence evidence evidence.
From looking at pictures? Christ. Do you base your knowledge on Rambo movies? :D

The correct answer was "robocod, I have no weaponeering knowledge whatsoever, so I will cease to make statements as if I did have any because in doing so I'm just making myself look silly".

You don't need to know the intricacies of weapons knowledge to make assessments of damage... Especially when witnesses say they were being "bombed" and having "missiles" coming in. But don't question my view better tell the weapons experts. Being in the MoD I'm sure you might find someone.

There are all kinds of incendiary devices, etc. that can do a lot of damage without a typical explosion, etc.

Indeed but according to the link earlier from convoy workers they were being bombed, shelled and attacked with missiles.

In RaohNS world: western propaganda = bad/incorrect. ISIL/syrian/Russian/anything not Western propaganda = good/correct.

Fresh Prince that:
Robo world:
US/UK the paragons of all innocence
Russia: The devils father

You might want check who is the force behind all of the trouble in the middle east Robo but I suspect because it trashes any future points you may have you will be joining James Pond up in the clouds?

Man of Honour
Indeed but according to the link earlier from convoy workers they were being bombed, shelled and attacked with missiles.

Which seems reasonable - in the heat of the moment they are probably only going to have a general idea of what was going on and if stuff was exploding (doesn't necessarily have to be a high pressure explosion) and catching fire all around them they are going to give that kind of account.

Soldato
Which seems reasonable - in the heat of the moment they are probably only going to have a general idea of what was going on and if stuff was exploding (doesn't necessarily have to be a high pressure explosion) and catching fire all around them they are going to give that kind of account.

True enough but shells and explosives which we can safely say was their intention upon speaking/giving their account, the vehicles remain well intact despite 1-2hr bombardment.

Again I stress this comes at a very convenient time when Russia called the UNSC to call America out on the bombing of Syrian soldiers with ISIS support and direction. They knew their knuckles would be wrapped and so needed a distraction, its a well documented technique.

Man of Honour
True enough but shells and explosives which we can safely say was their intention upon speaking/giving their account, the vehicles remain well intact despite 1-2hr bombardment.

Again I stress this comes at a very convenient time when Russia called the UNSC to call America out on the bombing of Syrian soldiers with ISIS support and direction. They knew their knuckles would be wrapped and so needed a distraction, its a well documented technique.

I have no idea as to the truth behind it but the damage to the convoy is largely consistent with the use of phosphorous and incendiary type devices of which the Syrian army were using just hours later against Aleppo and not typically used by western or western backed forces (not to say they couldn't have got hold of some to use to try and frame Syrian forces).

Soldato
I have no idea as to the truth behind it but the damage to the convoy is largely consistent with the use of phosphorous and incendiary type devices of which the Syrian army were using just hours later against Aleppo and not typically used by western or western backed forces (not to say they couldn't have got hold of some to use to try and frame Syrian forces).

Unless evidence comes to light that's fair enough. The phosphorus damage? Haven't seen anything highlighted regarding that.

The US use phosphorus as do a whole raft of engaged parties - shall we say- in that area including Russia.

I still remember Svens posts earlier in this thread showing Govt held areas vs Terrorist held. People on these forums think the latter is the best way forward. Sad

Soldato
OP
You're forgetting the chain of events my dear shill, surprising because it wasn't too long ago. There was an uprising, a demand for democratic change. The regime have denied the people that change. Assad has denied them and instead shells and bombards innocents in major cities (a point I repeat over and you shills just seem to keep ignoring).... So yes, govt held areas bad! Assad needs to stand down and give the country what it wants.

Soldato
OP
You don't need to know the intricacies of weapons knowledge to make assessments of damage...

Im glad you can make the admission that you have no expertise in that field. Further, with the above comment you demonstrate that you don't realise you need expertise in that field to know what you're taking about. It's fine to admit you don't know. It's the harping on like you do that makes it all quite borseome.

Soldato
You're forgetting the chain of events my dear shill, surprising because it wasn't too long ago. There was an uprising, a demand for democratic change. The regime have denied the people that change. Assad has denied them and instead shells and bombards innocents in major cities (a point I repeat over and you shills just seem to keep ignoring).... So yes, govt held areas bad! Assad needs to stand down and give the country what it wants.

What chain of events would this be shilly? The one that started with the US pushing the first domino? How far back do you want to go? The start of Syrian conflict? The start of the wars in the middle east caused by the US in 03, the Shah in Iran by the US? We could keep going but as it undermines your paper thin point we wont let any more of the flood of evidence tear it up.

Have you ever seen ISIS execution videos? No. I suggest you edify yourself.

Im glad you can make the admission that you have no expertise in that field. Further, with the above comment you demonstrate that you don't realise you need expertise in that field to know what you're taking about. It's fine to admit you don't know. It's the harping on like you do that makes it all quite borseome.

What are your credentials?

The BBC lol... So impartial and so not pushing anti-Russian agenda. Well done. Keep letting them think for you.

Soldato
The BBC lol... So impartial and so not pushing anti-Russian agenda. Well done. Keep letting them think for you.

It was a 1-2-1 interview with Putins chef spokesman Dmitry Peskov (sounding like yourself on here) who did insinuated that all the civilians in rebel held Aleppo are probably terrorists and was outright denying reports of civilians deaths. Among other things.

So even if you are speaking the truth the BBC and this guy are pretty even.

You should watch it really you should!

Soldato
OP
What chain of events would this be shilly? The one that started with the US pushing the first domino? How far back do you want to go? The start of Syrian conflict? The start of the wars in the middle east caused by the US in 03, the Shah in Iran by the US? We could keep going but as it undermines your paper thin point we wont let any more of the flood of evidence tear it up.
Bless your conspiracy theory little head. However, despite what you believe on the lead up, the chain of events and whatever nutty theories you hold, the truth remains that millions of people protested for change. Assad has no right to deny that change and he certainly has no right to be executing his own people, those that oppose him. I think you're disgusting if you disagree and are content that leaders kill their own who disagree with them.

Have you ever seen ISIS execution videos? No. I suggest you edify yourself.

You like this quote don't you? I suggest you go outside. I suggest you go to the gym. I suggest lifting things and putting things down might suit your thought process better than trying to decipher middle east mess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom