** OcUK Community TeamSpeak Server **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Request

Hi.

Please could we request a 24 slot Project CARS channel please?

I am in the process of putting up a server for the OcUK community and a TS channel would be great alongside.

Thanks.

Underboss
Hi.

Please could we request a 24 slot Project CARS channel please?

I am in the process of putting up a server for the OcUK community and a TS channel would be great alongside.

Thanks.

Sadly the TS server is only 30 slot, I can't give up over 2/3 of that for a new game with a big player base, it would mean our regular members wouldn't be able to access the server and game.

Sorry Gimpy, might be trying the OcUK TS, not sure what size server they run though.

Underboss
**Poor Performance on the server**

Got an email from Multiplay this morning
We're currently investigating the issue with our London Comms machines We're not too sure what the issue is at this time but we will continue to investigate this machine.

Once we have more information or if we've resolved this issue instead we will let you know here.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Update: We're currently working to mitigate a DDOS attack

I have restarted the server this morning to try and mitigate the rubbish connection and quality we are getting. If I get any update from Multiplay I will let everyone know.

I may start looking into more cost effective/better performing solutions in September when the 1 year contract point arrives.

Sorry about the poor performance of late, seems Multi are getting DDos's quite regularly at the moment.

Josh

Underboss
To everyone who uses to OcUK Community TS.

I will be closing the TS down at the end of this month, I'm not sure the exact date the TS will stop connection.

Big thanks to everyone who has used it in the past 10 months. Myself and the BF4 crowd have started to use the Discord App which is a free and much better alternative to TS. The UI is better, the permissions are more user friendly and it's free. This means you can setup as may servers as you want and run them how you chose. I don't believe there is a limit of users either.

Once again thanks to all who contributed towards the running of the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom