**** Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Soldato
Hmm been out and about and come back to Sanctuary and found a Brahmin wandering around among my plants.. quickly made a Brahmin Feed Trough, question is if that's enough or do I have to build a fence around him too ? Since the terrain is as it is that gonna be a pain in the backside if needed ?? :rolleyes::p

Lvl 41 and 85 hours played and I'm burned out!

Need to detox for a bit :D

Just take a Addictol and you all set, it cures any and all addictions ! :p

Game coming Sunday, RAM coming Sunday, GPU coming tomorrow! :D

Sounds like someone is gonna be a tad busy this weekend ! :cool: Have fun !

Soldato
Lo gents.

Will Fallout 4 be playable for me?

i5 2500K
16GB DDR3
GTX 660 Ti
How much disk space does it eat up?

My system:-

i7 920 D0 @4Ghz.
Asus GTX760 Direct CU OC 2Gb
16Gb Corsair Vengeance

I'm running the game at 1920x1080 at everything maxed out setting wise and it runs as smooth as silk for me. FPS is between 40-60 with the cap applied. Awesome stuff, think its pretty well optimised.

Caporegime
What armour is that?

I'm running around in a minute man outfit with mostly combat armour bits over the top with a legendary metal leg that let's me run faster.

Want to try and get a nice matching set.

BOS armour, although I've found something better since then... Military plate, or something

Soldato
Pffft...

Clean Blue Suit
Trillby Hat
White fashionable glasses

:p

(I did run with this for quite a long time, it was amazing for CHR but I quickly discovered it was barely better than being in your underwear for damage resistance... so now I have some Plaid Flannel Shirt + Jeans with a Bandana, Army helmet, and bunch of raider armour bits including a Legendary right arm (lol)... Still got the glasses on though - gotta keep it stylin')

Soldato
Wow you guys all have fancy outfits. :p

I just got some moddifed Leather Armour, such as Deep Pocket Studded Leather Left and Right Leg, Stabilized Studded Leather Left and Right Arms, Road leathers, Armour Helmet, Patrolman Sunglasses, and Lucky Metal Chest Piece (Picked it up from a Supermutant, gives a +2 Luck) but I might go back to my Deep Pocketed Studded Leather Chest Piece instead. The Metal Chest Piece looks a bit odd. Would mean I drop 3 damage resistant if I do but gain 13 energy resistant. Would love to find something better then modified leather but guessing wont be until later in the game when metting other then Raiders and Supermutants. Well, I bumped into some Gunners but their armour wasn't that much better. :(

On another note, does anyone know what it might be that make it stutter for me when inside buildings/basements, but outside there is no problems at all ?? Always thought it was outside one had most problems with draw distance and such, but then again might be totally wrong there, wont be the first time ! :o:D

Soldato
I just wearing helmeted spiked armour. It's one piece and I can't modify it, but I now spend most time in power armour. I hate roaming around in a vehicle, but the times where simply can't be arsed to climb down 10 flights of stairs and just jump instead make it worthwhile :D

Associate
Agh I really need to get this on PC, these screens look 100% better than Xbox.

Even with my crappy spec I'm guessing I'd have a better time if not just with the framerate.

I'm still waiting to find some sturdy combat armour, I had a full set of standard combats with some legendary pieces that look pretty decent, however I am trying to get a certain way through a certain faction to get a certain perk unlocked so I can be dapper and armoured haha.

Back
Top Bottom