***Official GTAV PC Thread*** [Important warning updated in the OP]

Soldato
I think im some kind of boss in the crew. i dont play as much as id like so you can demote me if you want to make space. I dont really know what it means anyway.

edit: ooops i was scrolled up. ignore.

Soldato
I think im some kind of boss in the crew. i dont play as much as id like so you can demote me if you want to make space. I dont really know what it means anyway.

edit: ooops i was scrolled up. ignore.

Nah its cool, there is no limit on crew size or rank member size :)

Will be tonight for a little while, prob about 9pm.

Soldato
Back into playing this but still frustrates me massively.

Played for nearly 90 mins and didn't manage to complete one mission. Players AFK, players dropping out mid mission, player messing about etc - felt like 90 mins just wasted doing nothing......

Soldato

Played for nearly 90 mins and didn't manage to complete one mission. Players AFK, players dropping out mid mission, player messing about etc - felt like 90 mins just wasted doing nothing......

I tend to play with crew members only to avoid those issues. I hate doing missions now with randoms, half of them dont bother doing anything at all, the rest tend to go in guns blazing in normal cars and end up getting shot to bits despite the fact there's armored/bulletproof Kuruma's present.

Associate
I'll see if you're on later Gamble. Took a break as was fed up of the h4x0rZ (+ SWBF:D).

This game is quality minus the plebs that ruin in.

Would be good to get a full group from here with comms.

Caporegime
I don't think there is a workaround for the duplication unfortunately.

Aw crap, I'm up to 87Gb now! :o

I guess I need to move my install to a bigger drive, or buy a larger SSD.....

Another question, I have a few mod cars that are based upon the same in game model, can I rename the files to those of a different car so I don't lose the existing ones?

Soldato

I am only doing Crew Sessions now as it is all a bit "weird" in public lobbies now.

If anybody wants to join a session, jump in, I am grinding missions atm so would always be up for some help....

Soldato

Yeah I either just do missions with crew, or missions on my own. CBA doing it with randoms as they always make it an annoyance.

Only thing I will do with randoms are deathmatches.

I'll see if you're on later Gamble. Took a break as was fed up of the h4x0rZ (+ SWBF:D).

This game is quality minus the plebs that ruin in.

Would be good to get a full group from here with comms.

Woop, awesome.

Aw crap, I'm up to 87Gb now! :o

I guess I need to move my install to a bigger drive, or buy a larger SSD.....

Another question, I have a few mod cars that are based upon the same in game model, can I rename the files to those of a different car so I don't lose the existing ones?

You can indeed. As long as it matches the exact name of the car you are replacing its fine.

I am only doing Crew Sessions now as it is all a bit "weird" in public lobbies now.

If anybody wants to join a session, jump in, I am grinding missions atm so would always be up for some help....

Yeah, you can earn a good amount to be honest. Roughly 6 or 7 missions for $100k, and about 21000RP - per night, not bad at all.

Soldato
I played, completed, and loved the single player on Xbox 360, and enjoyed online too. Haven't played it on Xbox One or PC, but I see this is now down to under £20, so is it worth getting or is online just overrun with modders??

There are a lot of modders online but generally only in free roam. In saying that you can switch sessions etc to get away from them . Its quite rare for me to find modders that are aggressive and will blow you up randomly but I know others aren't that lucky.

Aside from that, ocuk have a crew, so closed sessions are a possibility, even though we haven't managed to organise one yet.

Also, first person mode!!! I played the story in 3rd person, now slowly doing it in first person and it completely changes the game.

Overall, the modders don't ruin my fun online but considering its a concern for you, I would still say go for it, but only because of the current price.

Soldato
Will be on tomorrow and over the weekend so we can get some stuff going :)

When you came online I was in the middle of prisonbreak and then just went offline.

GG tonight guys, slash - I will beat you down one of these days lol

That was a good run last night - falling off the building and trying to parachute down was probably the noobiest thing I've done in a Heist :o:D

The bar fight was epic too, I'm sure there's a button to kick but it seems to just punch for me. Utter mayhem outside the apartment after the finale :p

I should be on later if anyone wants to run some heists/missions, would be good to do the prison break and Humane Labs ones and get the tactics down for those :cool:

Back
Top Bottom