• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Opteron Skt 939 Overclocking thread !!!!

Caporegime
I thought it would be best to make a new thread for this seeing as people have started to receive their Opterons today, so we'll start seeing some results.

Please post your:

*Stepping - e.g. CABYE 0536GPMW

*Cooling

*Voltages

*Any other relevant system information

*Any relevant screenshot, and PLEASE keep them to 800*600 and below, preferably smaller, as you'll only get people quoting the pics like usual.

Share your tips and get some nice overclocking discussion going, HOPEFULLY these CABYE steppings (or cabbages as I call em:D) won't all suck like Briana banks on overtime. If you got the good CABNE stepping then we're expecting great things from you! :cool:

Good luck and look forward to seeing the results! :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
Richdog said:
2700mhz already! Át those volts! WOOT! They might not be so bad after all!

When you expecting yours richdog? Mine will probably arrive tomorrow. Shame i need to buy a new system still to put it all in! lmao

Associate
Steevo38 said:
CABYE 0536GPMW as well here.

Straight in at 300HTT stock volts (1.39?) on my DFI Ultra-D
More than happy already!

45c load under Arctic Freezer 64

Looking good so far. Is that stable? Any benchies yet?

Caporegime
OP
sniper007 said:
When you expecting yours richdog? Mine will probably arrive tomorrow. Shame i need to buy a new system still to put it all in! lmao

Should get mine on Friday with any luck, if I dont I may cry. I have almost all my other parts except for the mobo now which should also arrive tommorrow or friday...

Anticipation. Wet.

:)

Minstadave said:
Hot Damn! Will have results of mine on water this evening :D Feeling a lot better having seen that :D

Pull a sickie and get yourself home! :D

Caporegime
OP
Yeah 1.55 is well within limits... it's 1.65v+ that starts to get into better cooling territory. People at XS have been running 1.9v through them lol...

Back
Top Bottom