• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Opteron Skt 939 Overclocking thread !!!!

Soldato
AS a comparison, I have a 3700 SD, 0515 CABGE That does 278x10 1.4V BIOS, 286x10, 1.525V BIOS, anything over that with any voltage I get locks :(

I want to see how these things do, where are the dual core Opterons? I wanna see them :D

Concorde

Soldato
RichDog.... I think you were a bit quick to label these things crap... seen a few posts and with that stepping people are getting to 2.6ghz on stock voltages in every situation ive seen... on single phase change someone got to 3.2ghz ON STOCK VOLTS!
Going to test mine out later when my download has finished, but for a shuttle user these seem great! 9x300 here i come :D

Dual opterons are available from the same site on preorder (please no asking and no hints - we dont want a deleted thread :D) - not sure when they are coming in, but for those who want to pay a bit more the FX core opterons (148's) are available.... £250+ iirc.

Associate
320HTT pi 32m'ing at the moment 1.375 x 113% showing as 1.52v in CPUZ

Gotta love these chips. :D :cool:

Can't be bothered with prime. If it completes pi 32m and will fold with ne errors then it's good enough for me! :p

When this run is finished I will go for 323HTT and the magic 2.9 WOOOOT!!!!

Caporegime
OP
Steevo38 said:
320HTT pi 32m'ing at the moment 1.375 x 113% showing as 1.52v in CPUZ

Gotta love these chips. :D :cool:

Can't be bothered with prime. If it completes pi 32m and will fold with ne errors then it's good enough for me! :p

When this run is finished I will go for 323HTT and the magic 2.9 WOOOOT!!!!

lol nice one, go for it. :D

Question: if it runs 32pi does that mean it's going to be stable in the majority of games or applications?

Associate
Looks like my CABYE 0536 GPMW is a bit of a lemon :(

Max I can get at 1.55v without prime crashing within 5 minutes is just over 2.7GHz. SuperPi is stable at around 2.75GHz
2745small.jpg

More tweaking to do, but already it doesn't look like these latest chips are based on FX cores.

Caporegime
Excellent results Steevo, can't wait to get home and try and match them.

To post pics you have to host them, try imageshack for hosting, save the file as a jpg then upload it via their website. They'll give you a link to past into the forum box, it looks like:

[ img] www.addresshere.com [ /img]

I've put a space before img and /img though so they show.

Caporegime
OP
Steevo38 said:
Got no idea how to post piccies. Noobish I know!

pi 32m 26m.05.598

To save a screeshot press PrntScrn on your keyboard, open up MS paint then click EDIT then PASTE, then save as a JPEG.

Download and use this program to resize the picture if it's more than 800*600 big BEFORE you upload it http://www.irfanview.com/ You can also use MS Paint to resize.

Make an account here http://uploadit.org/ and then upload the JPEG you want. when it's uploaded click the file and it will open its own window, complete with its own URL. Copy and üaste the URL into your post and put before the URL and [/IMG ]after the URL, this will make the picture appear in the thread.

Probaly not the best guide but... :)

Last edited:
Associate
lol, noob on me, it is indeed 32mb - still a sweet time, im expecting some sub 30's 1mb though lol. this is an excellent response to the dothans for amd's cheap "enthusiast" market

Back
Top Bottom