Playseat & Microsoft Wheel Review

Associate
quick question to annoy you, how much does the play seat weigh?

is it stupidly heavy or is it moveable by one person?
obviously it's heavy enough to remain stationary through out... frenzied gameplay i hope

Man of Honour
theo said:
quick question to annoy you, how much does the play seat weigh?

is it stupidly heavy or is it moveable by one person?
obviously it's heavy enough to remain stationary through out... frenzied gameplay i hope
Well when you sit in it, it gains weight so it doesn't need to be that heavy.

Caporegime
Mr Latte said:
Reserved 3

Is there a maximum weight limit for the seat? Strange question, but I know a few of us are probably lard arses from sitting around playing computer games all day.

Also have you got a picture of you or someone sitting in it, to get an idea of the scale. Ideally have the person playing the game and making vroom vroom sounds ;)

The Cheerleader will Save the World

rp2000

Last edited:
Soldato
That really does look like an awesome setup, I'm gonna have to climb up into my loft for the first time and see how much space I've got to play with! Thanks for the informative review, I want that seat nearly as much as i want your projector! :D

Associate
awesome write up mate, and those pictures are drool worthy :)

i have one question though, i prefer my wheel to be perfectly face on towards me, in your pics the wheel is angled slightly away from you at the top. can it be adjusted to bring the top towards ou so the wheel is flat (face on to you) ??

look forward to your final conclusions

can i come down and play on it ?? (flutters eyelids) :D

Associate
Thanks for the review!

Your pictures and write up do more for the product than playseat's own site!
Always been into a setup like this but haven't got the space, the closest I got was with the Logitech GT wheel for the PS2/PC. :)

Back
Top Bottom