SCAM car sales website

Associate
This is a pure scam car sales site, but have a laugh with the live chat feature!

DUE TO IP BLOCKING FROM REFERRERS FROM THIS SITE, PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THIS URL INTO YOUR BROWSER, DO NOT CLICK

For some reason the forum software is automatically parsing urls, I cannot stop it being clickable!!! FFS

PHP:
http://cars-direct-inc.com

One from earlier from someone else

Please wait for a site operator to respond...
Operator Maria Diaz Ramos has joined the chat.
Maria Diaz Ramos: Hello,how may i help you today?
Hugh Jarse: I have just discovered this site, the prices are amazing
Hugh Jarse: I was interested in the 2007 Porsche Boxster
Maria Diaz Ramos: On what vehicle are you interested? Please give me the CODE #.
Hugh Jarse: code is 877329150
Maria Diaz Ramos: I have found the car as: 2007 PORSCHE BOXSTER Convertible 2.7L
Is this the vehicle you are interested in ?
Hugh Jarse: Yes Maria, that's the one
Maria Diaz Ramos: Please apply online if you are interested in purchasing the vehicle. You have a "Buy this Vehicle now" link located just above the vehicle photos. You will find all the necessary information.
Hugh Jarse: Can you tell me more about the vehicle? How many owners? Does it have FPSH? When does the MOT run out?
Maria Diaz Ramos: This car is taxed until feb 2011.The vehicle has been inspected by our certified inspectors along with all its papers.
The vehicle has never had any accidents.It has never been stolen. The service book is up to date. There is no outstanding finance or debt on this vehicle. We confirm that all these have been checked by our certified inspectors and we are responsible for any discrepancy that may occur.
Hugh Jarse: Great, I am really excited by this car
Hugh Jarse: Will the car be delivered direct to my home if I was to purchase it?
Maria Diaz Ramos: After we have confirmation fron our bank we will start shipping to your address also all process for delivery it takes just 3 max 4 working days
Hugh Jarse: That's quick, do you send it by aeroplane or superfast boat? I am in Nigeria.
Maria Diaz Ramos: Sorry but your Ip address is from UK
Hugh Jarse: Yes, the car is for my uncle razza, I will pay for it by Western Union.
Maria Diaz Ramos: Sorry but no
Hugh Jarse: How do I know that you will post the car and this isn't fraud?
Maria Diaz Ramos: Bye then
Operator Maria Diaz Ramos has left the chat.
The chat is ended.

He didn't want to buy my ring-dings either!!!:)

Last edited:
Tea Drinker
Don
I'm amazed at the land they have, they must have loads every background is different

also

icert12916492734cfd00f96adcc.gif

So I'd be happy to buy from them

Soldato

Operator Alan Clark has joined the chat.

The visitor has set the name as "John".

John: Got bread?

Alan Clark: Hello, how may I help you?

Alan Clark: sorry?

John: I need a car that's taxed and tested until 2012, it;s for the Olympics, do you have anything?

equally unsuccessful.

Man of Honour

Operator Alan Clark has joined the chat.

The visitor has set the name as "Robert".

Alan Clark: Hello, how may I help you?

Robert: Hi I'm looking at a car on your website and I'd like to know how delivery works

Alan Clark: The vehicle will be shipped within 2 business days after the payment is confirmed. Depending on the distance and our shipping schedule it will take up to 5 business days to receive the car.

Robert: I'm based in central London, will it take the full 5 days? The address is:

Robert: New Scotland Yard
Broadway
London
SW1H 0BG

Alan Clark: it will take few seconds to deliver there

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Whilst you've been having fun, I've been e-mailing their hosting provider. Hopefully they should take it down soon but it's an American provider so don't hold your breath.

It's actually one of the better scam sites I've come across. I'd be surprised if they haven't picked up a few 'customers'.

Soldato
Question is what if it isnt a scam site ?

What if it is a legit company that really does sell cars for low prices, they could very well be previously repossessed vehicles from car finance companies who are just trying to get some money back.

Man of Honour

What if it is a legit company that really does sell cars for low prices, they could very well be previously repossessed vehicles from car finance companies who are just trying to get some money back.

Seriously?!

Associate

If you're buying a car, you need peace of mind. The website interface and design gives an opposite feeling, and is completely unprofessional. Scam or not, I would never buy from them.

It is a scam though! :p

Associate
cars direct said:
Our headquarter address is: Prospect Ter Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 3AL, UK. Phone: 01624 660900.

whois

Tech Name............ TECH PrivateRegContact
Tech Address......... PO Box 61359
Tech Address......... registered post accepted only
Tech Address......... Sunnyvale
Tech Address......... 94088
Tech Address......... CA
Tech Address......... US

:confused:

edit: listed here: http://www.autocardealers.co.uk/isle-of-man/

Last edited:
Back