• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** AMD R290X BF4 EDITION - WE ARE NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

viy5.jpg

AMD Radeon R9 290X BF4 Edition PLACEHOLDER - **DEPOSIT** (You will need to pay more mid-end October!) @ £99.00 inc VAT

GX-015-AM_400.jpg

**THIS IS NOT AN R290X FOR £99 - THIS IS A DEPOSIT for PRE-ORDER SLOT ONLY! YOU WILL NEED TO PAY ADDITIONAL MONEY MID - END OCTOBER!!**

You are placing a DEPOSIT / PRE-ORDER for your slot in the queue of R290X BF4 Edition Pre-Orders. Upon product launch in mid-end October you will need to pay the remaining fee which will be several hundred pounds.

OcUK shall be stocking BF4 Editions of Sapphire, HIS, Asus, Gigabyte and MSI. OcUK is one of two exclusive Etail partners which has stock guaranteed en-route and we have several hundred units coming. So we can guarantee you will get a BF4 edition by placing a deposit with ourselves!

Instructions:-
1. If you want AMD's new flagship single GPU card the R9 290X place a DEPOSIT NOW by ordering!
2. Middle too end October we shall contact you via email, at which point you can call us to select the brand you want and pay the additional money required.
3. If you are unhappy with the launch pricing or have changed your mind, your full £99 DEPOSIT shall be refunded at your request.
4. Final price to be confirmed!

Only £99.00 inc VAT - DEPOSIT

ORDER NOW

In short OcUK is one of two UK Etail partners who have being given direct allocation from AMD on their brand new upcoming R290 X flagship graphics card. We've being allocated a few hundred of these special BF4 Editions by AMD and as such we can guarantee our customers you will be one of the first in the UK with this amazing new card from AMD.

Like I say only two partners in the UK have allocation of the BF4 edition and we shall cease taking DEPOSITS once all our allocation is sold out, so you can rest assured by placing a deposit now you are securing yourselves one of these amazing cards, DON'T MISS OUT, order this product now and you have officially placed your DEPOSIT for the new R290 X edition.

When the card officially launches we shall contact you / request you contact us to pay the remaining fee, which is yet unknown as AMD have not yet released an official price, right now the R290X BF4 edition could be priced anywhere between £400 - £650. When AMD confirm the price we will request you pay us the rest of the money to 100% secure your BF4 edition card.

THIS IS ONLY A DEPOSIT which is refundable if you so wish. The cards are expected mid-end October. :)

If you place a deposit by ordering this product you see here, once the NDA lifts we shall add the five BF4 Editions we are getting from Sapphire, HIS, Asus, MSI and Gigabyte to our website with a confirmed price, at this point we will contact you to pick one of the five product and pay the remaining money owed to us.

OcUK Staff
OP
Just placed my deposit. Have been charged for next day delivery as well. I take it this will be taken off the final payment figure, as I doubt my deposit will be delivered tomorrow? :)

Nope.

Delivery is guaranteed next day from despatch, so that service will still stand. :)

Of course forum members meeting the criteria will still get free delivery.

Soldato
Bit of a strange one this, we only have a very vague idea on pricing and performance yet we can lay a deposit down on one :p

At least its refundable should the worst happen :)

Can this kind of deposit system not be put in place for other items Gibbo? Paying the full whack up front on other preorders puts me right off :(

Associate
Really daft to have a pre-order with no confirmed specs.

No confirmed specs, no confirmed price, nothing confirmed regarding performance details, power consumption or noise levels of the reference cooler.

A bit of a joke really this from AMD to be honest.

Think I will wait till all the above is confirmed and wait for news of any cards with non standard coolers as these generally tend to be better and come overclocked out the box.

Though I guess as the deposit is returnable then it's not so bad, hmmmm time to think.

Back
Top Bottom