• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** AMD R290X BF4 EDITION - WE ARE NOW TAKING PRE-ORDERS / DEPOSITS!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Just to clarify as well, the cards were stocking from Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Sapphire and HIS shall all be reference design. There will not be an non-reference cards at launch!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Problem is they are all over the place but I will post a pic of the R9 290Xs in front of the Titans when they turn up.

@Gibbo do I qualify for any free games apart from BF4.:D

For customers of OcUK I shall also ship them with AMD GOLD TICKETS, can't beat that. So you can also pick any three games from AMD as well. :)

Soldato
Will you go through with this if the BF4 edition turns out to be £800 as rumoured Kaap? :D

Of course I'm assuming the 290X itself will be around 500...

Associate
Hi there

Just to clarify as well, the cards were stocking from Asus, MSI, Gigabyte, Sapphire and HIS shall all be reference design. There will not be an non-reference cards at launch!!

How many pre-orders now gibbo ? will you be closing the offer when all are allocated to save disappointment ?

OcUK Staff
OP
The other "UK Etail partner" has listed the full specs (nothing we haven't already seen).

There goes the NDA...

Were sticking by AMD's rules, makes no sense to risk upsetting AMD when they are the ones giving us the stock.

AMD are delighted with what we've done, maybe I can now steal some extra allocation from partners who are breaking NDA.

Makes a phone call........

:D :D :D

Caporegime
The other "UK Etail partner" has listed the full specs (nothing we haven't already seen).

There goes the NDA...

Were sticking by AMD's rules, makes no sense to risk upsetting AMD when they are the ones giving us the stock.

AMD are delighted with what we've done, maybe I can now steal some extra allocation from partners who are breaking NDA.

Makes a phone call........

:D :D :D

Nobody said I was smart.:D

Back
Top Bottom