** ANOTHER 4K MONITOR NOW AVAILABLE FROM OcUK!! Dell UP3214Q thread **

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Were now taking pre-orders on DELL's 4K Display, with stock due in a week or so and our price is very good in the market. :)

Dell UltraSharp UP3214Q 31.5" Widescreen LED 4K Monitor - Midnight Black @ £2,299.99 inc VAT

MO-071-DE_400.jpg

See your work in stunning Ultra HD clarity on our largest DellTM UltraSharp monitor featuring high pixel density and exceptional color accuracy.

Whether it’s video editing, CGI animation or application and game development, the Dell UltraSharp 32 Monitor – UP3214Q lets you hone in on the fine details and give your work the attention it deserves. Featuring PremierColor, the UP3214Q offers superb color accuracy and high-end professional features.

Features:-
- Ultra HD 3840 x 2160: Get four times the resolution of Full HD and see the finest details with ultra-high pixel density.
- Vivid, accurate and consistent color: With PremierColor, your monitor provides superb color accuracy and 99% AdobeRGB and 100% sRGB coverage.
- Expansive display: Multitask with plenty of space to see all of your applications across an expansive 31.5" display.
- See more in Ultra HD 3840 x 2160. That’s four times the resolution of Full HD.
- With extremely high pixel density, the tiniest details in videos and images are revealed, providing a whole new level of clarity.
- Do more with a 31.5" screen, giving you ample space to open multiple applications.
- Get a clear and consistent view with an ultra-wide 176°/176° viewing angle.
- Keep your virtual workspace tidy with the Dell Display Manager’s Easy Arrange feature that lets you neatly display windows side by side.

Specification:-
- Diagonally Viewable Size: 80.1 cm
- 31.5" (31.5-inch wide viewable image size): Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen: 16:9
- Panel Type, Surface: IGZO LCD, In-plane switching, anti glare with hard coat 3H
- Optimal resolution: 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (DP1.2*), 3840 x 2160 at 30Hz HDMI
- Contrast Ratio: 1000: 1 (typical)
- 2 Million:1 (Max) (Dynamic Contrast Ratio)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m2 (typical)
- Response Time: 8 ms (gray to gray)
- Viewing Angle: (176° vertical / 176° horizontal)
- Color Support: Color Gamut (typical): Adobe RGB 99%, sRGB 100%, 1.074 Billion colors (10 Bits)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.182 mm
- Pixel Per Inch (PPI): 140
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Display Type: Widescreen Flat Panel Display
- Display Screen Coating: Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
- Connectivity: 1x HDMI connector, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 1x DisplayPort (version 1.2a), 4x USB 3.0 ports - Downstream (4 at the back, 1 with battery charging), 1 USB 3.0 port - Upstream
- 1x Media Card Reader
- Stand: Height-adjustable stand, tilt, swivel and built in cable-management
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: VESA (100 mm)
- Dimensions with stand (H x W x D): 19.0" ~22.5" (482.6 mm ~ 572.4 mm) x 29.5" (749.9 mm) x 8.4" (214.0 mm)
- Dimensions without stand (H x W x D): 17.5" (444.6 mm) x 29.5" (749.9 mm) x 2.0" (51.5 mm)
- Warranty: 3yr

Only £2,299.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Will that allow 60 fps via single displayport?

If so that's a very nice monitor. If I get enough with ltc trading I will buy one

Soldato
Anyone know what the typical response time for 4K TV's is please? If they're 8ms or thereabouts then I think we're witnessing the death of the home monitor market.

- Response Time: 8 ms (gray to gray)

Dell monitors usually have quiet a lax response time (8ms). If anything the times should get better. TV's are 16ms I think, i'll need to find the LG ones i've seen a while back.

Soldato
Dell monitors usually have quiet a lax response time (8ms). If anything the times should get better. TV's are 16ms I think, i'll need to find the LG ones i've seen a while back.

It's more that Dell give a more representative grey to grey response time figure. When you see '5ms' (for example) on a model that uses an IPS panel this will be representative of one of the faster transitions. There will be some that are slower (closer to 8ms, some perhaps higher). When it comes to motion blur '8ms' actually gives exactly the same experience at 60Hz as '0.8ms' would. The movement of your own eyes creates a level of blur that exceeds that from the response times unless the response times are particularly slow. And by that I mean >8ms. It's important to consider how the response times are achieved as well - overshoot (inverse ghosting) can cause visual distractions that can cause far more issues than slow fairly response times. An upcoming article of mine, a big piece of work for me, will explain all of this in a nicer way.

Caporegime
Because that's what the ITU define it as.

Any word on when you're getting the 24" 4K UltraSharps in?

And it's not expensive for what it is, at all.

Back
Top Bottom