• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

3DMark Sky Diver Benchmark Thread

Caporegime
CPU makes a mahoosive difference in combined score D;

I got a better combined score in my single card run for some reason. Truth be told i only did two single card and two crossfire runs so i can probably better those. So hot in the sweatbox though, will have to wait for a cold morning and retest.

Yup, im at the limits on this 4770k, hopefully ill hit it lucky with the 4790k ive ordered.

You're a but of a hussy mate when it comes to cpu. No loyalty at all. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone know how i can get +200mv for my 290X through afterburner, i know there's a shortcut thingymajig and I've had a quick look but not totally sure, don't want to put the wrong thing in and fry my card.

Caporegime
Anyone know how i can get +200mv for my 290X through afterburner, i know there's a shortcut thingymajig and I've had a quick look but not totally sure, don't want to put the wrong thing in and fry my card.

Use Trixx mate for +200mv if it's just for a quick bench run. I can't remember the afterburner command off hand.

Soldato
Use Trixx mate for +200mv if it's just for a quick bench run. I can't remember the afterburner command off hand.

tried pal, still something weird going on with powerplay in gputweak,afterburner and trixx when overclocking, seems afterburner doesn't mess with my cpu scores as much though so i'd prefer to use that.

Associate
Did you buy 20 and DSR the worst 19? :p
EDIT: Wait, is 5.4Ghz possible on 1.35v? :confused:

a7849409_3dmark.PNG

:cool:

Caporegime
tried pal, still something weird going on with powerplay in gputweak,afterburner and trixx when overclocking, seems afterburner doesn't mess with my cpu scores as much though so i'd prefer to use that.

Furry muff pal. Check the Guru3D forums, Unwinder and others have posted (in one of the beta feedback threads) how you do it several times.

For my 7950 scores i'll wait for a cool morning.. which isnt looking like it'll be soon going by the weather forecast :)

Lol word. You should try running these benches on a couple of 290 reference cards. The amount of points you lose because of higher temps is crazy. It never used to be like this on Tahiti let me tell you.

Last edited:
Caporegime
1.31v for 4.60 GHz here :p :D

Might try and clock even higher, only at around 44C when gaming and 50C when benchmarking at the moment :)

You need to find 11k on your gpu score to beat my stock reffy blowers PM.

Whack the fan to 100% man :D

Oh i did don't worry. I can promise you in winter i will add much points to the score i just posted though. My room is really hot lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom