4090 case recommendation

Associate
I'm soon to be building a new system with a 4090, 7800x3d. Im looking for a case that's big enough for the 4090 and has great cooling and also pretty quiet as it'll be sat behind the living room tv. It'll be sat out of sight so looks don't matter but id like it to be easy to build in.
Cheers

Last edited:
Soldato
Thread here that pretty much is same spec as what you'll be going for showing off temps in a Antec Performance 1:

Soldato
As it's tucked away you could consider a Phanteks P600S tower. My RTX 4080 was in a P500A (pre G series) vertically mounted and rarely went over 60C.

oE4atyq.jpg

The P600 has a similar chassis but with removeable panels front and top to balance the noise/Cooling. I've built several P400 & P500 systems recently and all the cases came from the B Grade section. Cases were fine just damaged boxes or 1 had the screw draw missing but I have 100s of spare screws etc..

Several in the B Grade section.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Cheers guys, i went with the antec performance 1 in the end, the 4090 fit in with no problems, it was really easy to build in as the roof comes off, coolings good as well. i'll post a pic in a bit as its not hidden behind the tv yet as im still testing my under/overclocks

Soldato
Cheers guys, i went with the antec performance 1 in the end, the 4090 fit in with no problems, it was really easy to build in as the roof comes off, coolings good as well. i'll post a pic in a bit as its not hidden behind the tv yet as im still testing my under/overclocks
Looks good. Glad to see Antec coming back again with some decent cases as they were quite good for DIY server cases for years.

Back
Top Bottom