7600/x + Low Profile Cooler + Terra Case

Associate
Hi, looking at building another PC but going down the small form factor side due to available space.
I have fallen for the Fractal Design Terra Mini case and would love to know the best cooling solution for this case. I plan to get a 4080/super combined with a 7600/x. With the Terra only having a 72mm clearance for a cpu cooler, I just want to know what others have experienced with trying to cool the cpu. I'm leaning toward the L12S as I've read it's one of the best low-profile coolers you can buy today. I havnt dabbled in undervolting/overclocking which I assume may be necessary with these components to try and keep temperatures in check. If anyone has any information/input that would be amazing

T.I.A

Associate
L12S is a good choice for the Terra as the fan sits under the heatsink and therefore you don't get turbulent noise from the side panel compared to other ~70mm coolers that have the fan sittinjg on top. You will need <35mm RAM though. It will run warm no matter what (which isn't a problem) due to Zen 4's boosting behaviour.

You can find plenty of people air cooling the 7600/7800X3D in the Terra on places like reddit sffpc/************

Back
Top Bottom