• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7850 Twin Frozr III

Associate
OP
My version says the 26th hitman. Can you post the software info from ccc please so i can check your version?

is that the right thing?

xiESb.png

when it crashes what does it do? random coloured screen and freezes or crash to desktop?

id set x.m.p for your memory first,then look in ccc/overdrive settings and add 10% to the power control slider

it loads the menu to the game to start it after pressing continue then it crashes to desktop

if i edit it when in the game the background goes black but the chactacter is there

Associate
OP
when it crashes what does it do? random coloured screen and freezes or crash to desktop?

id set x.m.p for your memory first,then look in ccc/overdrive settings and add 10% to the power control slider

i change it the xmp in bios to Profile 1
i saw another setting normal turbo extreme for the memory it was on turbo
change any of that?

Associate
OP
have you tried it yet Hitman? any better with x.m.p enabled for your memory? did you re install direct x and any runtimes that come with the game?

i enabled xmp and didn't change nothing + 10% power slider ill try direct x again but i install that earlier runtimes? the things in redist?

trying the new drivers

Associate
OP
service pack 1 maybe?

24pgbo7.jpg

start/compter/system properties

Iqnae.png

Associate
OP
Found this on another forum, strangely enough it came about from sleeping dogs as well:

Ya the thing with the service pack is what I was saying you need to right click the Direct X 11 file and go the advanced or compatibility tab and deselect the option that was running the file in windows vista compatibility or instead you need to select it to run as vista with service pack 2.

Try this as well:

For other Steam users, the file path is: program files/steam/steamapps/sleepingdogs/redist/dxredist/dxsetup.exe

it says it installed by the second option.

changing the compatility mode didn't do anything

game still crashes on high and extreme

Associate
OP
it wont let me install it or it says it's install when im guessing it isin't

other option is reinstalling windows and installing everything again

if it doesn't work I don't know what i can do.

** is this card capable of running it on extreme then?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom