• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

7900 gt best drivers??

Associate
Hi i was just wondering which forceware version gives best iq and performace. I recently installed 93.71 and noticed a disterbing drop in 3dmark06 points!! am now thinking of reverting to an ealier driver but which one? any recommendations?

Soldato
you should not really bother with 3dmark scores, the new drivers fix lots of problems and usually provide more features most of the time to do with purevideo. but if all you do is benchmark and not play games then a lot of the people seem to think 91.47 driver is good.

CBP

CBP

Associate
Just moved from 91.47 to the latest beta's (93.81) for my 7900gt overclocked and found slight improvements in scores. Reason I upgraded was due to talk to improved stability etc

Back
Top Bottom