8700G Based Mini PC

Soldato
I've become a bit tired of ETAPrime's channel lately, as everything is "the fastest" or "the best" or similar... A bit too much shill.
However, he did do some 1440p testing with a graphics OC on the 8700G and fast RAM. It's pretty impressive. On the stock cooler too.

I still think the price kills all enthusiasm, but you'd be able to build something pretty small, that would just laugh at 1080p, especially if you can tolerate a flex PSU.

Last edited:
Soldato
I've become a bit tired of ETAPrime's channel lately, as everything is "the fastest" or "the best" or similar... A bit too much shill.
However, he did do some 1440p testing with a graphics OC on the 8700G and fast RAM. It's pretty impressive. On the stock cooler too.

I still think the price kills all enthusiasm, but you'd be able to build something pretty small, that would just laugh at 1080p, especially if you can tolerate a flex PSU.
Agree, I used to watch all his content, but recently seeing the new videos being posted and my response was just a bit meh.

Much prefer his content where he he is building and testing compact/budget builds.

Back
Top Bottom