A gorilla stole my baby!

Associate
Hello all! New to the site and I must say its been a massive help! still working out what pc to get exactly but this isn't the right place for that.

Cant fault the community so far all, a credit to the site and company. Its nice to have good and positive feedback on the internet for a change (although I do appreciate a good bit of banter)

Love my sports, especially rugby which I play at a good level! Am an architecture student with a hard on for photography and my star sign is Capricorn.

Flame away boys! ;)

P.S. Figured this part of the forum was bored with hello, hi, hay, good afternoon etc for titles!

Soldato
rsz900moth.jpg

Soldato
Hello all! New to the site and I must say its been a massive help! still working out what pc to get exactly but this isn't the right place for that.

Cant fault the community so far all, a credit to the site and company. Its nice to have good and positive feedback on the internet for a change (although I do appreciate a good bit of banter)

Love my sports, especially rugby which I play at a good level! Am an architecture student with a hard on for photography and my star sign is Capricorn.

Flame away boys! ;)

P.S. Figured this part of the forum was bored with hello, hi, hay, good afternoon etc for titles!

Oh you're going to fit in just fine :p
Love the title :D

Welcome! :)

Back
Top Bottom