Poll: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2022, Yas Island - Race 22

Rate the final race of the 2022 season out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Glad its over to stop the bickering, then sign off with a comment designed to incite further bickering...

Gutted the season is over, thorough enjoyed the season, some dull races will forever be dull. More gutted at losing some incredible talents, wonderful personalities and more from this sport.

No one should be able to argue that, Red Bull built the best car of the year, Ferrari with any form of competence could have been a dangerous contender and Merc have produced their worst car in many years.
Mclaren have taken a big step backwards in my view and so have every other mid field team this year, outside of Alfa Romeo who have made the most progress this year. I do think Williams could have made more progress if they decided to ditch Latifi last year.

And like he bloody well should do too! :) Least we can do for him after Aston stitched him up in his final race.

best car yes but its clouded by cost cap breach and the penalty was a joke , its just my thoughts no need to take much notice of it

anyway hopefully other teams will improve more next season so can get even better races felt like most at the start was trying to figure out the bouncing

Last edited:
Soldato
Agreed, it was a good season. I don't understand the position of people claiming that it's been a bad season. The title challenge petered out pretty early, but we've had a great many good races this year.

I feels like there were more poor/boring races than good, to me at least, not quite bored enough to go back over the polls for this season/previous ones to 'check' though :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom