Ain't technology great

Soldato
Get off the internet your on holiday, watch a movie, have a sleep,look out the window of the plane, really why would anyone post on a forum whilst flying to New York. :eek:

Soldato
Get off the internet your on holiday, watch a movie, have a sleep,look out the window of the plane, really why would anyone post on a forum whilst flying to New York. :eek:

Because the OP is on a flight? What's the significance of it being a flight to NY? It's still a boring place full of random people.

I like how you are surprised that the OP is browsing a forum yet you suggest watching a film. What's the difference?

Caporegime

Because flying is boring as hell? If I could browse the internets on a flight time would fly in, or at least it should as it does everywhere else :p

Man of Honour
Because flying is boring as hell? If I could browse the internets on a flight time would fly in, or at least it should as it does everywhere else :p

This - the last ~4 hours on those flights can be incredibly boring if you can't sleep/nothing new on the flight entertainment system, etc.

Caporegime
Well it is Aer Lingus ;) I'm sure there will be a bit of ETOPS thrown in there somewhere as well.

Always assumed it was land, rather than actual airfields. The latter makes more sense. :)

The earth may not be truly spherical but it's not that bad...:p

Back
Top Bottom