Alien: Rogue Incursion

Associate
I got to the point those stupid androids would follow you around constantly, that's when I started to become bored with it. Plus the fact the Xeno would find you, even if it never seen you and you were properly hidden. So many frustrating deaths. Great sound effects, atmosphere and graphics though.

Last edited:
Associate
i never got far enough to see an alien, i got to a point where i got stuck, no idea where to go lol
Don't ever try Dark Souls :p You'll be lost for eternity.

*Actually DO try Dark Souls. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Very very difficult,but fair. You make your own journey in that game, that's the beauty of it. Got some wonderful memories with me and my young nephew encountering enemies for the first time. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I have yet to play alien isolation properly. I tried the Ripley preorder DLC a few times and was like "nope!" . I need to go back in at some point.

what an amazing "free" DLC that is tho. I just wish the vr worked a little better as it does make me feel a bit rough

Underboss
OP
Don't ever try Dark Souls :p You'll be lost for eternity.

*Actually DO try Dark Souls. It's one of the best games I've ever played. Very very difficult,but fair. You make your own journey in that game, that's the beauty of it. Got some wonderful memories with me and my young nephew encountering enemies for the first time. :)
I do want to try dark souls

Associate
I have yet to play alien isolation properly. I tried the Ripley preorder DLC a few times and was like "nope!" . I need to go back in at some point.

what an amazing "free" DLC that is tho. I just wish the vr worked a little better as it does make me feel a bit rough
Does the VR work for PSVR (1)? Or is it PC specific?

Associate
I do want to try dark souls
Go for it! It's a bit janky at first glance, but persevere for a couple of hours and you'll be hooked. The sense of discovery and hidden lore is fantastic. Truly an amazing game. Dark Souls 2 is also really good,but doesn't hit the heights of the first game imo. Never played Dark Souls 3 myself. Bloodborne is great as well :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Does the VR work for PSVR (1)? Or is it PC specific?
PC only AFAIK
it was very early DK2.code I think which was never finished off , but then reactivated by a modder (I think).
(the same guy who worked on halo in vr and half-life 2). Nibre his name was. iirc Microsoft hired him then his work stopped.

Last edited:
Associate
PC only AFAIK
it was very early DK2.code I think which was never finished off , but then reactivated by a modder (I think).
(the same guy who worked on halo in vr and half-life 2). Nibre his name was. iirc Microsoft hired him then his work stopped.
Ah that's a shame. I would've bought it on PS4 if it had VR. Thanks for the info.
*Just re-read,Halo in VR? Like the first game? That would be awesome,I spent many a night in my flat playing Halo on Legendary until 4am when was about 20. Good times :) Halo 2 can Fu** off with the legendary setting on the first mission though. Practically impossible to beat it, and believe me I tried. (I was even sober lol)

Last edited:
Soldato
it was the halo master chief collection. he showed videos of it but I am not sure he ever released it.

PS i did 1,2 and 3 on legendary on the Xbox 360. took some doing mins you and I am no pro gamer ;)

Last edited:
Associate
it was the halo master chief collection. he showed videos of it but I am not sure he ever released it.

PS i did 1,2 and 3 on legendary on the Xbox 360. took some doing mins you and I am no pro gamer ;)
I was on about the OG Xbox. Halo 2 was/is borderline impossible to get past the first mission on legendary. It's the bit at the end where you get to a choke point, and there's Elites galore,and it's nigh on impossible to gun even one of them down because you get annihilated if you even expose the hair on your big toe. I never had internet back then so maybe it got patched,but go ahead and try the vanilla copy, you'll probably throw yourself out the window in frustration lol. I ended up putting a trainer on the GFWL copy cos I just couldn't be arsed with it :p (still have my mint GFWL and XBOX copies on my shelves, including the halo 2 map pack disc)

Soldato
And we've seen games that have much better graphics on a PC version, than quest version. There's been other cutbacks still, but the PCVR version can still be a big upgrade for those with the hardware to take advantage of.

Back
Top Bottom