Aliens, The Abyss, True Lies and Titanic finally get digital and 4K Blu-Ray release dates

Soldato
Get in. People were saying the True lies was fake a few weeks ago after a company listed it as coming soon.

Utterly fantastic. Hopefully they be some awsome collectors editions.

It’s great see Disney finally opening up Foxes back catalogue. ( not the reason why we didn’t get one or two on Blu-Ray that was all on James)

Last edited:
Soldato
No Abyss 4K available yet on the 'rainforest' site, bit of a odd one when the other two (Aliens/True Lies) are there - also, £25, thats a tadge steeper than many would be expecting!

Soldato
No Abyss 4K available yet on the 'rainforest' site, bit of a odd one when the other two (Aliens/True Lies) are there - also, £25, thats a tadge steeper than many would be expecting!
Might be due to the 1 night at theatre's.

The price doesn’t worry me it’s the milking, double dip or maybe even triple that’s incoming.

Blu-rays - Steelbook - collector’s editions :/

There’s a trend and they could stop anytime on one.

The good news is most of the reviews for Titanic have been excellent the the transfer is pristine with DA :)

James has a habit of tinkering too much.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I was all ready to snatch up Aliens on iTunes but nowhere is it to be found yet. I suppose I ought to buy Alien UHD as well, that one seems to have well and truly bypassed me.

Associate
Not seeing either of the theatrical digital version of Abyss 4k or Aliens in 4k for purchase on either Prime or Apple yet . A few on Reddit can see them in the US, so maybe its coming shortly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom