Alienware AW3225QF - Monitor Arm VESA Mounting

Associate
Hey All,

I'm really having one of those days today, brain farts all over the place, I received no notification that this thing was even arriving from Dell today or even this soon (initially told mid-may), so kind of got caught on the hop while doing other things (namely my end of year accounts haha).

Anyway I've taken a timeout to set the monitor up, or at least get it mounted and plugged in, I'm using a SecretLabs Magnus Monitor Arm on my desk and well, I'm having a real head scratcher at how to attach the SecretLabs VESA mounting plate to the back of the actual monitor, nothing lines up for any bolts, looked online, reddit, youtube etc to see if there were any instructions, the ones from the SecretLabs dont seem to match up with the monitor and well the instructions I can see initially in the box of the Monitor seem to be a quick start and only show their included stand setup, I get the feeling I'm just having a total brain fart and missing something obviously simple here?

Any help or advice other than leaving it for another day haha?

Edit: I'm thinking I have to possibly disassemble the quick attach mount from the supplied monitor stand (Dell), attach that to the back of the monitor and then attach the SecretLabs mounting plate?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom