Alternatives to a Samsung S22 Ultra

Associate
I don't need the latest and greatest phone so currently rocking an S20 5G but it looks like the battery is starting to show it's age.

I was going to look for an S22 Ultra to replace it but open to alternative phones around that same spec.

Must haves would be :

6.5"+ screen
Wireless charging
IP68
Headphone jack (I wish lol)

Soldato
The Oneplus 12 is a great phone. Although it's not ip68. You can get one for £600 from places like Wonda Mobile. It's where I got mine from.

Hopefully their approach to OS updates has improved, they completely ruined the 7T Pro with their final, long-delayed full Android update to it and then said they wouldn't release any further updates to fix all the bugs they introduced. I'd probably still have it if they hadn't done that.

Soldato
Sony Xperia 1 IV? I have been looking at some of the Xperia phones (mostly the 1 and 5 models) as I fancy getting another to use as a work phone.

Can see B Grade 1 IV models listed for around £335. Has a headphone jack (one of the reason's I've been looking myself).

Only longer term issue I can see is length of support Sony offers now, but then again I typically will change my phone every couple years.

Associate
OP
Sony Xperia 1 IV? I have been looking at some of the Xperia phones (mostly the 1 and 5 models) as I fancy getting another to use as a work phone.

Can see B Grade 1 IV models listed for around £335. Has a headphone jack (one of the reason's I've been looking myself).

Only longer term issue I can see is length of support Sony offers now, but then again I typically will change my phone every couple years.
I was joking about the headphone jack as I didn't think any phones released in the last few years had one :D Will add it to the list of potentials. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom