*** Amazing OcUK Corsair 900D Build ***

Associate
so whens the competition to give it away? :p

Amazing build btw, every time i see one of these threads i feel the need to take the plunge and build a water cooled rig.

Soldato
It must be great to have access to a range of parts while building a loop - rather than buying all the fittings in advance only to find out I'm missing this or that, or I should have ordered angled fittings instead :mad:

Soldato
One thing I was wondering for when I do mine is, is it ok to have all the rads at the bottom venting out on the same side as the PSU intake?

Also disappointed that you didn't put a 480 in the top. I'm guessing it's because you could then fit the pumps and reservoirs in?
I was planning to put a 480 in the top of mine but was also hoping to fit a fan controller in the top 5½" drive bay. Do you think there will be room?

Associate
Quick questions.
Are the fans on the top radiator pulling? If so, why? Shouldn't they be beneath the radiator and pushing?

It looks like the flow for the CPU water cooling is going from Res to MB to CPU to MB to small radiator to large radiator. Is that correct? If it is, why wouldn't you break up the heat sequence and use the small radiator in between the CPU and MB to cool a little before going through the next sequence?

I love the GPU cooling though!

I am truly curious. The build looks sweet! I am planning on my own soon, using the 900D or a more custom build :D

Soldato
Poor OcUK, must take up a lot of space in the shop...

Tell you what, ill take it off your hands for you? Free of charge?

Please?!?

Back
Top Bottom