• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Launches Three Kaveri APU SKUs in February 2014 – Feature Set For A10 and A8 APUs Detailed

Caporegime
Associate
I'm Looking forward to seeing how Windows 8.1 and Adobe software perform. I'm expecting huge improvements with OpenCl and HSA combining.
Im just hoping the 14.1 drivers are here sooner rather than later.

Also,
Anyone know if we can order a 7850k on release day or the day before??

Soldato
OP
Soldato
Agree with Uber, I'm desperately hoping my Lynnfield IPC prediction is somewhat accurate (I'm getting pretty good with this prediction stuff's when it comes to AMD, from delays, to cancellations :p)
Although, then you've got to wander about why AMD aren't producing an 8 core (I hear memory bandwidth, but then Quad Channel)

Don't think it'd be as cheap as 60 if they made an Athlon version of it, AMD don't price low when they think/know they're onto a winner, the FX8150 launched at what now? Oh yeah, over 200 quid.

Well the Athlon X4 760K costs £60 so you would think it's replacement would, and people are getting them as high as 5GHz, if Kavari is really 20% faster than Richland like AMD claim then that means a 770K at 5GHz would perform like the 760K would at 6GHz /drool.

Back
Top Bottom