American Soldiers Captured?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This is so reminiscent of the Gulf War POWs :( - Iraq says 'we will obey the geneva convention', US says 'We think iraq will honour the geneva convention' then the ******** put them on camera for propaganda purposes, breaking the geneva convention. It turned out after the first Gulf War that the prisoners were beaten and tortured, and in all honesty I would not be surprised if these poor soldiers will get the same treatment. Lets hope the war is over soon and that the iraqis this time do treat the prisoners with respect and care and dignity as befits their status, though I am not that confident that they will.

:(

Soldato
Originally posted by Custor
:confused: When did torture and execution come in? Not you standard pro and anti stuff guys. When the Iraqis are KIA no one for one moment says execution no says torture.
When the US/Uk troops are KIA no one says execution.

Us/UK troops on film dead - execution?:confused:

Who's sayig anyone is executed? Head wounds? People die when shot in the head. being shot in teh head dose not mean automatic execution. If four people with only 1 wound and powder burns on the back of their head = execution.

Do you know how difficult it is to get a headshot? This isn't CS.

Custor

C

Custor

If your definately telling me 4 out of 5 dead are definately head shot only. No other wound(s) and powder burns too, yes execution.

If. Tell me its so and it's so.

Soldato
im pretty speachless. I guess it has hit home what iraqi soldiers and those that follow saddam are like, ruthless and uncaring

They say they are following the geneva convention on prisoners of war, yet broken this by showing them on tv.

As for the news reporter, it seems it could have been the US again, first its killing our troops in helicopters, then shooting down our planes, and now killing our reporters :rolleyes:

still im sure the anti war protesters will find something else to moan about tomorrow.

:mad:

Custor

C

Custor

Originally posted by Stiff_Cookie
Or DELTA.

here Custor

from here

Need some red cresent in there pronto and the bodies returned to make sure that the US suspicions are correct/incorrect before this war goes down the ******.

Speculation of execution isn't helpful at all. The US is supposed to be liberators. Anything that may lead to mistreatment of Iraqis is goign to be detrimental to their cause.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Robert
that wasn't the SAS's fault , it was the battlefield commanders...

Did you read the book? It was 'Andy McNab's fault for deciding to go in without landrovers, primarily. He was the SAS patrol commander. He took that decision against the strong advice of his superiors. The other patrols took landrovers and were able to drive out of trouble when they encountered it.

Soldato
Originally posted by dirtydog
Did you read the book? It was 'Andy McNab's fault for deciding to go in without landrovers, primarily. He was the SAS patrol commander. He took that decision against the strong advice of his superiors. The other patrols took landrovers and were able to drive out of trouble when they encountered it.

And no cold weather gear, or enough supplies, and he completly mis read the situation when the mission kicked off, and then lied through his teeth when he got back as to why the operation was an abject failure.

Soldato
Originally posted by Stiff_Cookie
What was it 4 out of 5 with bullet holes in thier head. COME ON!!!! No one is THAT good!

lol

we should start making our usual CS remarks

'OH BS'

'OH WTF, BS what a h4x0r'

'OMG, ch33t0r'

:p

Greg

Man of Honour
Originally posted by dirtydog
Let's hope they learned from the **** ups of Bravo Two Zero.

That was mainly down to being a radio blackspot, mashup sandstorms and a mojor lack of intelligence.

5 of 8 returned alive, although were subject to brutal torture, which sux.

Their mission however, was a success, stopping further SCUD's goinf to Isreal. These 8 men also fought of an amazing number of Iraqi troops!

Soldato
Regarding Special Forces. I read a report that 4 cargo planes carrying special forces soldiers landed in the North of Iraq at one of the secured airfields as they attempt to set up a Northen Front. Army Rangers maybe?

Custor

C

Custor

Scanned the report where 4 out of 5 come from?
4 dead 5 captured.
Wheres 4 head shots out of 5 dead. Not even 5 dead.:confused:
I'm scanning it so correct me. No BS. Dosent say howmany head shots does it?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Need some red cresent in there pronto and the bodies returned to make sure that the US suspicions are correct/incorrect before this war goes down the ******.

Speculation of execution isn't helpful at all. The US is supposed to be liberators. Anything that may lead to mistreatment of Iraqis is goign to be detrimental to their cause.

no speculation isnt good but from the evidence in front of me. ie the 4 bullet holes in the head it seems clear to me that a rule was broken somewhere. whether is was an execution with permission from Saddam or some trigger happy Republican Guard I dont know. But it seems that they were most certainly executed.

Permabanned
Originally posted by Over Clocker
That was mainly down to being a radio blackspot, mashup sandstorms and a mojor lack of intelligence.

5 of 8 returned alive, although were subject to brutal torture, which sux.

Their mission however, was a success, stopping further SCUD's goinf to Isreal. These 8 men also fought of an amazing number of Iraqi troops!

Bravo Two Zero was full of BS mate ;) All the many troops they killed etc was put in there for effect. Funny how "McNab" never mentioned any of that stuff in his SAS debriefing.

Read 'Eye of the Storm' by ex-SAS RSM Peter Ratcliffe for another version of events.

And "McNab" did **** up big time.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
4 dead 5 captured.

however the article does say Soldiers which implied more than one.

Custor

C

Custor

4 dead 5 captured.

Am I reading this right or skipping over an important paragraph?

We posted at the same time. More than one don't make 4 out of 5. Get someone who know about battle fatalities. If your dead what the potential of it being a head shot?
:confused: If I know. One would several wounds also important.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by James_N
seems to have been a bad day for brits \ US.

also terry lloyd is confirmed killed :( :(

This is war, i think the 1st two days softened everyone up up a bit. This was never going walk over really.

At the end of the day, we are still making progress.

Wait until we hit Baghdad, then we will see much more resistance i beleive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom