• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Anyone please recommend an AMD GPU for my current PC build please?

Associate
hi,

trying to work out which is the best graphics card to go with at the moment as i see some older ones are still classed as better than newer ones in some cases but i dont know which to go for, i have about £250-£450 budget but hoping this is going to get me a good one that will last for a few years based on my current budget,
my 6600 is still good and will do well in my sons machine even though hes still don't have much issues the great old school RX580 :) as he mostly plays on xbox.

cheers

Man of Honour
i have about £250-£450 budget but hoping this is going to get me a good one that will last for a few years based on my current budget,
At the lower end of your budget it would be pretty much pointless replacing the 6600.

At the higher end of your budget, if you pushed it for a 7900 GRE, that's a really nice upgrade. Next step down is the 7800 XT, but you'd need to shop around.

Soldato
The RX 6800 might also be worth considering, if you don't necessarily want to max out your budget. You can get one brand new for £366 right now, which is a lot of performance for the money.

Back
Top Bottom