*** Apple Let Loose Event - May 7th, 2024 @ 15:00 BST ***

Soldato
FSb2U0vh.png

Apple Let Loose Event

We are expecting some iPad Pro's with OLED screens with a new aluminium keyboard, a 12.9" iPad Air and a new Apple Pencil.

Soldato
Wife has asked for one for her bday, 18th. Hoping the new ones are out and delivered before then. Otherwise I’m sure she’ll understand if it’s a few days late.

Associate
New Ipad Pros that may have slightly bigger screens but with large spec bumps too
Updated Ipad Air including the introduction of a 12.9 Ipad Air
New Apple Pencil 3 with various rumours surrounding "find my" and changeable tips
New Magic Keyboard to make the whole thing look more like a Macbook

No mention of Ipad Mini and the one take away from the various videos I've watched is that there is a very real concern that the new Ipad Pros will have a large price like with the 13 inch coming in around or over £1500 and that may be why there will be a larger Air to pacify people somewhat.

Seems to be quite a lot of suggestions that AI will feature heavily in conjunction with the new IOS.

Soldato
According to the reliable sources the only update the Max will be getting any time soon is a USB C port, not even a chip update to support adaptive transparency etc.

You’re forgetting the rumour of new colours! But not till 2025 so very unlikely for this event. Would like to be wrong as I fancy a pair although ideally with all the features the AirPods Pro 2 have.

I don’t see what can really be offered around iPad unless there is some really out there new innovation we don’t know about. Otherwise a hard sell unless you’re a serious creative.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom