Arctic Freezer III now available.....

Associate
i have no major complaints from my 360 , tweaked the settings to make my cpu run intel specs not crazy unlimited mode my mobo sat on it and i am happy its cool enough and quiet :) and for 70 odd quid i cant moan
Is this with intels recommended wattage settings and also what temps are you getting at full load? Looking to get the 14900k too, but unsure on the cooler.

Soldato
Picked a 360MM none RGB up over the weekend, get it fitted tomorrow. Compared to the ii in person the iii looks miles better.

Will be swapping the stock fans out though to Noctua.

Last edited:
Soldato
Finally got it fitted this morning, few touch and go moments where I didn't think it was going to fit due to the my m.2 heatsink (Arctic website says it fits), it's touching the heatsink however all in and running ok so far.

Associate
Just ordered the white 420 to go in my cte 700 case likely fitting it to the front exhausting out, can't wait to get building just need mobo and CPU now.

Associate
was the last part of my build I was waiting to come back into stock, so the new rig will get shipped this week. Cleaning up my old rig noticed that my cpu cooler is an Artic freezer 13, apparently I'm already a fan (badum tish)

Associate
Well it looks like this is going to be my first ever AIO, i'm going to buy it along with a new case, anything I should take into consideration? I don't own any kind of FAN / RGB but I'll be purchasing the none RGB version of this AIO.

Soldato
OP
Make sure that the case you are buying will fit the AIO you wish to buy. The radiator and fans add to its size. You can check the spec of the selected AIO at Arctic website.
Perhaps ring the shop to ask if they could tell you if that AIO would fit, and where it would fit. And do a search online to check for that case against the AIO you wish to buy.

Last edited:
Soldato
As above make sure the top mount is either off set enough or you have enough room for the cooler as in some of the more common cases you'll have issues with hitting your VRM heatsink.

Soldato
OP
Good point about the VRM's, also, because I have such a huge case, I don't think about the two (sometimes) additional power plugs that you need to attach to the motherboard. I have read that some struggle with those. Struggle in the way of needing to attach them first but then find the radiator / fan combo is pressed up tight against them. I have even seen it noted that some needed to look for cables with 90 degree fittings.......we know how that goes, albeit for Nvidia with a ton more power used.

Soldato
Well it looks like this is going to be my first ever AIO, i'm going to buy it along with a new case, anything I should take into consideration? I don't own any kind of FAN / RGB but I'll be purchasing the none RGB version of this AIO.
I've just gone with the Lian Li Lancool III RGB to top mount the AF 360 for when I do a build later in the year once the new chips are out.

Back
Top Bottom