Are Jeans becoming unfashionable?

Soldato
Hi guys.

Last weekend I went for a meal for my Dad's 70th birthday. There were about 20 of us, half being men roughly.

All the guys over 60 had Jeans on, all the people under 60 had other trousers like Chinos or cords etc on instead.

Are Jeans becoming unfashionable for none pension age people now, and more something that "old" people wear.

Soldato
OP
This is the kind of stuff I've been wearing lately instead of Jeans.

H77zDOT.png

GGWcUmK.png

Vs Jeans like this:

iUAQgGK.png

Soldato
I have a pair of Lee jeans somewhere that I’ve owned for at least a decade.

They might get an outing once in while duringwinter, but they’re far too hot and restricted for our 40°C summers.

Chinos for smart, cargos for everything else.

Soldato
I rarely wear jeans now a days... not been out (drinking/partying) much so I don't know what I would wear, last few times was full suite and tie affairs.

I tend to wear shorts of different lenghts for 3/4 of the year then trackie bottoms pulled up for the 1/4 of the year when it's really cold. The joys of working from home.

When I do pop into the office I do tend to wear chinos or bootcut jeans.

I think there's an been a bit of an issue where blokes have been wearing skin tight jeans and they was the only type the was widely avaiable... but thankfully baggy jeans are making a slow come back, girls seem to have loads avaiable and I've managed to pick up a pair or two of blokes jeans.

Levis need to bring back reserved engineer jeans... I've have ripped and binned 4 of the 5 pairs that I've had. I would just buy 30 pairs to see me out for the rest of my life... they are selling for stupid prices on ebay now.

Back
Top Bottom