Arrozzi or AK Racing chairs

Associate
Hello everyone, I have a bit of a debate that I would like to solve, but my research with chairs has always failed me, so I no longer trust myself fully with picking a good chair.

I need a new SOLID chair that will be comfortable after a long period of time. So far I've been buying chairs around £100, but they never lasted more than year. So I decided to go something better. I have two seats that I'm looking to buy, but have no idea which one is better, in terms of quality of build and comfortability.
Torretta Gaming Chair
OR
AK Racing Gaming Chair
I'm a guy that doesn't really sit still for long, I'm also 173CM tall and currently weigh in at 115KG (Although I'm going down, already lost 5KG so weight shouldn't be much of a problem)
I wanted to go for the Torretta XL as they were built for much larger people, so obviously they would last longer, but it was out of stock minutes before I was about to buy it.
So the question is, which one of these chairs are better in above terms? I would also appreciate personal opinions of the people that own them.

Back
Top Bottom